Heritage Play date

Hittowin

After viewing tonights contests @ Everret Park I can say that Gipps, is everything that has been wrote about them, Central in Knox will ride the Arm & BAT of K. Irwin, Maryville will be strong when it matters most {end of season} Greenback is weak, Halls is in trouble, Alcoa has some hitters to go with the GUN, W.B. will win some games, and Heritage has a lot of Talent. I watched alot of the Heritage vs. Halls game the first 6 hitters for H.H.S. where stout scoring all the runs with base hits and hits to move the runners. Gipps can and will win @ any level. Just my thoughts

After viewing tonights contests @ Everret Park I can say that Gipps, is everything that has been wrote about them, Central in Knox will ride the Arm & BAT of K. Irwin, Maryville will be strong when it matters most {end of season} Greenback is weak, Halls is in trouble, Alcoa has some hitters to go with the GUN, W.B. will win some games, and Heritage has a lot of Talent. I watched alot of the Heritage vs. Halls game the first 6 hitters for H.H.S. where stout scoring all the runs with base hits and hits to move the runners. Gipps can and will win @ any level. Just my thoughts

Your right, Greenback is weak, but they have a new coach that looks to be able to help them develop and three of their strongest players (two infielders and the catcher - and the two leading hitters from last year) are still playing basketball.

Good luck at substate to the Lady Kee B-ballers!

Gipps????

Do you mean Gibbs?

Can anyone give scores.....

I think I saw where Knox Central 3-0 over Maryville..

Gipps????

Do you mean Gibbs?

Can anyone give scores.....

I think I saw where Knox Central 3-0 over Maryville..

Not sure on some finals,but here goes; Gibbs 7 WB 1

Heritage jv 6 Greeback 0

Alcoa 6 WB 0

Heritage 6 Halls 0

Central 3 Maryville 0