South Pittsburg

PurpleGrad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good question. I have really not heard why he is leaving.

Did anyone on here stay up late and see Gonzaga get lucky against San Diego? I think that is an overrated team.

Why yes, I did. What has that got to do with South Pitt. or Coach Phillips. :(:(B) I dont know where Coach Phillips will be coaching at next year, but I am willing to bet that he will be head coaching basketball somewhere next year. And just remember David, You can always come home.

Sounds like you are either David or you played for David! :(

i did play for coach phillips... and i guarantee that any of my teammates would take up for him the same way... he's a good man and a good coach and where ever he is offered and/or accepts, he will have success... i wish him the best of luck and hope that him and his family are happy with the decisions made

Why yes, I did. What has that got to do with South Pitt. or Coach Phillips. B):(:( I dont know where Coach Phillips will be coaching at next year, but I am willing to bet that he will be head coaching basketball somewhere next year. And just remember David, You can always come home.

Always come home? Ok! That sounds like a grand idea. I am home as far as I am concerned.

Posted on: Feb 26 2006 - 09:22 PM

Im hearing Marions coach will only coach baseball next year and that SP people are interested in Whitwell's coach...........they dont have any talent Chosenone so i agree getting third says something

Just keep watching and you will see its all gonna happen.....3 new coaches at the three schools next year.....I doubt Phillips would consider a return to the purple and white

Why yes, I did. What has that got to do with South Pitt. or Coach Phillips. B):(:( I dont know where Coach Phillips will be coaching at next year, but I am willing to bet that he will be head coaching basketball somewhere next year. And just remember David, You can always come home.

I have not posted like anything. It was this guy that felt the need to say something.