Fact or Fiction(knox area)

SeniorMustache

I would also like to appologize, the trash talk was not nessesary and got really carried away. I have never once got on here and hyped myself up! Never, I let my game talk. It is so easy to take a statement said on the net and blow it way out of porportion or take it wrong. I am a team player and am just talking about my team. We are good and I dont know why I cannot express that on here, that is what this board is all about. Im not an arrogant person and anybody who knows me personally will say that. This is all fun, I have no clue why we just cant talk about baseball instead of dogging eachothers teams. so everyone that has took offence to anything I have said I am sorry, and please do not form any personal opinions about me as a person formed from this stupid crap. Im sry and I hope we can drop all this

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can say whether "Halls will go to state" is fact or fiction. Right now, they've got potential to but if they don't play their best every game, they won't. We all saw what happens when the Halls boys slack off last year in the district tournament against Oak Ridge. And yeah I know Oak Ridge wasn't playing by the rules, but nonetheless they showed they could beat Halls when those boys don't have their heads in the game. So yeah, we've gone to state the past two years, and yeah we have some great seniors this year (Lucas, Borum, Lockwood, Phibbs, Lawson, Rinehart) but if we let a few wins go to our head we won't go anywhere this year.

So yeah, we've gone to state the past two years, and yeah we have some great seniors this year (Lucas, Borum, Lockwood, Phibbs, Lawson, Rinehart) but if we let a few wins go to our head we won't go anywhere this year.

Good rant GoDevils but you missed Chase Boruff senior who is knocking the cover off the ball right now and playing solid at third. ;)

Seven strong with some young talent coming up behind them. The seniors will keep things in perspective.:lol:

First of all, im sick of hearing all these halls fans sayin that they are going to beat everyone they play!! Yeah Powell had a bad season, but so did the vols football team. You watch and see, Powell baseball WILL be back on its feet and rollin again. Coach Inman has controll of a very powerful team. Everyone will be raisin some brows to them, come watch the game with the Dragons on Monday!!! PANTHER PRIDE!!!!!

No one can say whether "Halls will go to state" is fact or fiction. Right now, they've got potential to but if they don't play their best every game, they won't. We all saw what happens when the Halls boys slack off last year in the district tournament against Oak Ridge. And yeah I know Oak Ridge wasn't playing by the rules, but nonetheless they showed they could beat Halls when those boys don't have their heads in the game. So yeah, we've gone to state the past two years, and yeah we have some great seniors this year (Lucas, Borum, Lockwood, Phibbs, Lawson, Rinehart) but if we let a few wins go to our head we won't go anywhere this year.

I would hardly say the Ridge wasnt playing by the rules, thye were throwing a pitcher that had thrown alot in the last two days so he was tired and worn out, and Halls still couldnt score on him, but no matter that, Halls did have their heads in the game because they were winning at first, but Ridge had played Halls tough twice earlier in the year but came up short, so before you go selling them short, know what youre talking about, but Halls will still probably make state this year.

First of all, im sick of hearing all these halls fans sayin that they are going to beat everyone they play!! Yeah Powell had a bad season, but so did the vols football team. You watch and see, Powell baseball WILL be back on its feet and rollin again. Coach Inman has controll of a very powerful team. Everyone will be raisin some brows to them, come watch the game with the Dragons on Monday!!! PANTHER PRIDE!!!!!

WE WILL SEE ON WED NOW WONT WE!!!!!

that's kind of besides the point of what i was saying,

What did I miss?

I was agreeing with you on the whole fact or fiction post. To early to even say but you have to like our chances. Just adding Boruff to your senior list.

There is more than enough experience with the seniors to keep the youngsters in line. It won't go to our heads with South Doyle,Farragut and even DB waiting after the district play & tournament which have competent teams like Oak Ridge,Karns,etc. :lol:

I'm a sophmore, Lockwood, and you don't know me.

Also, we can't take powell to lightly because we can't take any team lightly; however i don't look for them to be tough competition because they just don't have the talent halls has.

and you gotta give us something. powell is our HUGE rival in football and basketball.....gotta give us something we can beat you all at.

and my bad that i misinterpreted the message ZCAR :)

WE WILL SEE ON WED NOW WONT WE!!!!!

Mr. Lockwood you wonder why people jump all over you on these boards you just got done apologizing, then you come and act like an idiot again.

I dont like baseball at all, but with your attitude, i think that i may be at the game wen. just to see how wonderful you are. Maybe i should pay you to get addmission to the game instead of at the gate. With your childish attitude I think that is the best thing.

I think ill be in greensboro thursday morning to go watch some real athletes play some basketball so if i have enough time wen. and theres no rain maybe ill come

what number are you so i know who to give my money too what do you want like 500 bucks per person to come watch you play.