whos gonna win state in aa?

cheeto

It's hard to say because there are some very good teams. I would have to say right now in my opnion Mitchell has a great shot. The most talented team in AA if not the whole state including Brentwood Academy. Some of you will argue that Brentwood beat Mitchell. This is true, but Mitchell is more talented, just not as well coached as Brentwood. After last year's disappointment, Mitchell is playing with a chip on their shoulder and are on a mission to do one thing, bring the gold ball back to Memphis. The Tigers will be a tough out for ANY of the teams remaining in the tournament.

I say Liberty will win state in AA bc Bolivar and Mitchell on the other side of the bracket. Liberty should be able to play with any teams on their side of the bracket. I really don't know much about Austin-East or any other East Tn teams but Liebrty is one the most athletic teams in AA. If Bolivar and Mitchell both win tonight, then they will face each other in the first round at the Boro.

i wanna hear who yall think will win state in aa????

:( I think Bolivar will bring the GOLD BALL home one more time!!! There is no doubt in my mind as long as the B-town TIGERS come out ready to play basketball. With the craziest cheering section there is the B-town TIGERS will defintely bring the GOLD BALL back to Bolivar for the 3rd consecutive time!!!

GO BIG GREEN!!!! :(