Chattanooga-area All-Star Game

doc6

Okay...why wouldn't their college coaches want them to play in this game. That is ridiculous to me. If they were invited to the McDonalds All-American game, do you think the coach would tell them not to play in that as well? Not trying to compare this game to the McDonalds game...let's get that clear. Its the last time they get to suit up for one last time in front of their family and friends, because most of these kids never know when their last game is going to be, because they lose in the tournament unexpectantly, but this, they know will be their last game. They can go out and have some fun. I say go for it ladies....if you are listening (with your college coaches blessing of course). Does anyone else feel the same way I do?

Injury worries.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those commited are:

KAtrich Williams -Tyner

Juanisha Hansford- Chattanooga Christian

Nakisha Strickland Brainerd

Whitney Mayo- Dalton

Courtney McDuffie _Barainerd

Caitlin Elliot- Brainerd

Connie Buchanan- Ridgeland

Katherine Fairbanks- Notre Dame

JAsmine Hall- Howard

Nakita Davis- BRainerd

After following-up with some coaches, it was expressed that some players had not received their information, but are expected to play. Stay tuned Chattownlegend!

Additional Commitments have been received for Katie B, Katie M, and Katelyn B. of McMinn Central, and Jaquishia Knowles of Howard.

Those commited are:

KAtrich Williams -Tyner

Juanisha Hansford- Chattanooga Christian

Nakisha Strickland Brainerd

Whitney Mayo- Dalton

Courtney McDuffie _Barainerd

Caitlin Elliot- Brainerd

Connie Buchanan- Ridgeland

Katherine Fairbanks- Notre Dame

JAsmine Hall- Howard

Nakita Davis- BRainerd

After following-up with some coaches, it was expressed that some players had not received their information, but are expected to play. Stay tuned Chattownlegend!

New commitments: Antionece Smith- HOward, Vanessa Jackson- Northwest Whitfield

I agree about Katriece. I know they signed some guards last year, and I didn't pay close attention to their recruiting needs. Let's lighten-up on Coach Moore. Maybe their recruiting needs changed as the season progressed, and they did win the Southern Conference Championship! I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, but I think their needs to be better attention paid to one's backyard.

No word from the Katie, Katie, and Katelyn. We'll see!

Go to gomocs.com and look at the Lady Mocs roster. Every player on it is from somewhere within 2-3 hours of Chattanooga. Plus if you were a college coach, would you rather get an exceptional player that they have probably been watching for a few years or one that has one great game at the end of the year? UTC needs more post players this year instead of 3 point shooters.