Mitchell vs Fayette-Ware

redbaron515

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that Hamilton is the best team in the state outside of BA. Aren't they AAA. I thought so. :(

What the heck are you talking about? If you would have read the context of the post you have have understood what I was referring to. I was referring to the fact that no AAA EAST TN team could beat a class AA Memphis team, ie Bolivar or Mitchell. I made no refrence or said anything about Hamilton. Before you try and post something that has some validity to it, make sure you know the context of the conversation. Hint I said EAST Tennessee...I don't think that Memphis Hamilton is located in East TN.... I thought so!!! :(

What the heck are you talking about? If you would have read the context of the post you have have understood what I was referring to. I was referring to the fact that no AAA EAST TN team could beat a class AA Memphis team, ie Bolivar or Mitchell. I made no refrence or said anything about Hamilton. Before you try and post something that has some validity to it, make sure you know the context of the conversation. Hint I said EAST Tennessee...I don't think that Memphis Hamilton is located in East TN.... I thought so!!! :(

....and I don't think Bolivar is in Memphis either! :(

Bolivar is situated between memphis and jackson

Gotcha. Is it right off the interstate? I've probably passed by it countless times then. All I know about Bolivar is that it produces some incredible Basketball players. I just wish that Kemp would have come East instead of West to play his college ball. Best of luck in the State Tournament and hopefully I'll be able to come to the Boro and watch em play. Wouldn't it be neat if they let the Class AA and Class AAA champions play in an exhibition game the week after the state tournament...not that would be a game I would watch

Gotcha. Is it right off the interstate? I've probably passed by it countless times then. All I know about Bolivar is that it produces some incredible Basketball players. I just wish that Kemp would have come East instead of West to play his college ball. Best of luck in the State Tournament and hopefully I'll be able to come to the Boro and watch em play. Wouldn't it be neat if they let the Class AA and Class AAA champions play in an exhibition game the week after the state tournament...not that would be a game I would watch

It's on HWY 64 out of Memphis, or 18 out of Jackson, not exactly off of 40.