Bolivar preseason Tourny

diamondd1pro

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and that was his bad outing, he was complainin about sumthin with his shoulder, but i dont kno much about it, he is really talented and couldnt deliver his A game 2 Liberty.

If he was on his a game then im pretty sure it would have been a clise game and m-town would have came out on top

Nothin happened 2 A-ville, we played them in a good game and we won, I dont understand y that is so hard for ppl 2 see. Middleton has changed a lot this year and we are better, i would appreciate a little respect from ppl, we play hard and are very capable of winning games, by the way night 2 of the tourny Chester County beat us 8-2 i believe, we did beat CC last week but they had some prime hits that we couldnt match up. Good Luck 2 every1's team that reads this post.

You guys havn't gave us anything to respect you about...If you guys actually looked like a respectable baseball club then you would get a little respect...No offence on your playing or anything but you guys look like a bunch of hillbillies...You don't get respect from a baseball community when you show up at a baseball game with your hats on backwards shirts untucked and no sleeves some of the time...if you want respect dress accordingly...and for the adamsville comment..you guys played pretty good the first game we had alot of mestakes that won't happen a second time...If you guys can beat us next time more power to you..but i can assure you that we're a completely different baseball team then the last time you faced us..so just be ready..and good luck

Alex Vales is Middletons Ace and a good one hes a lefty sophomore That you don't want to make mad. He had a bad game his last outing but everyone has a bad day. :o

If that guy your talkin about is the lefty with glasses then you have to be kidding me about him being their ace...if that's all they have to put up against a team that can hit the ball well to all fields especailly right field like us(adamsville) then your going to be in trouble unless he's done a complete 180 from last year you guys are in for it deep...but who knows like i said earlier they could surprise us doubtful but it's definetly possible

If that guy your talkin about is the lefty with glasses then you have to be kidding me about him being their ace...if that's all they have to put up against a team that can hit the ball well to all fields especailly right field like us(adamsville) then your going to be in trouble unless he's done a complete 180 from last year you guys are in for it deep...but who knows like i said earlier they could surprise us doubtful but it's definetly possible

Hey Kelvin i do not remember you talking about Middleton and the players when ya almost lost to Middleton in the summer 2 to 1 when Middleton did not even have half of there starters most were 9th and 8th graders. And he was the one pitching that game ya almost lost.

If he was on his a game then im pretty sure it would have been a clise game and m-town would have came out on top

The 2 runs that Middleton had in that game came off errors.....an E6 and an E1 from a freshman pitcher that didn't eat the bunt and made a bad throw to first.

But it was only a 3 inning game. Yep ....it could have been close.

The 2 runs that Middleton had in that game came off errors.....an E6 and an E1 from a freshman pitcher that didn't eat the bunt and made a bad throw to first.

But it was only a 3 inning game. Yep ....it could have been close.

You want to use a summer league game to talk about how bad Middleton is. WE were paying mostly 8th and 9th grades. The team you played last summer was no way the team that is on the field this year. If you think that this team is going to be easy to beat you will be adding a number to your loss colum when you play them. They have improved from the team you saw last summer as well as adding a few players that had summer jobs and could not play summer ball. When we play you will see that Middleton will not be a push over. Everybody makes errors not just freshman.

You want to use a summer league game to talk about how bad Middleton is. WE were paying mostly 8th and 9th grades. The team you played last summer was no way the team that is on the field this year. If you think that this team is going to be easy to beat you will be adding a number to your loss colum when you play them. They have improved from the team you saw last summer as well as adding a few players that had summer jobs and could not play summer ball. When we play you will see that Middleton will not be a push over. Everybody makes errors not just freshman.

I think you misunderstood me.....I was talkin' about the game week before last in the Bolivar tourny. I wasn't saying anything about how bad Middleton is. I was refering to Liberty's freshman pitcher comitting the error on the bunt, also the E6...if I'm not mistaken was from a jr.. Middleton's not a bad team.....at least the team I saw wasn't.

Edited by P.A.Lin-Z