Lady Jackets

ladyjackets

As we traveled to the 'boro, we knew it was going to be an exciting trip! I just want to say thank you to all that followed and supported us! Even though we didn't finish how we wanted to, we made it farther than anyone ever expected us to. Now, not only Greenfield knows but the whole state knows we mean business! Thanks again to everyone who believed in us and came out to support us!!! Thanks! :D

Congratulations to Summertown, they are a very good team. Both teams played well and I'm very proud of our Lady Jackets. I think we made 10 three pointers but Summertown's (19/26) freethrows killed us and we had trouble guarding Emily Franks, she is a very good basketball player. You girls gave it all you had and set the standards high for future Greenfield teams.

To our seniors Alyshe Page and Becky Atnip, we have truly enjoyed watching you play throughout your career and thank you for bringing back the excitement to girls basketball that the Greenfield fans so deserve. You both were leaders on and off the floor.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Congratulations to Summertown, they are a very good team. Both teams played well and I'm very proud of our Lady Jackets. I think we made 10 three pointers but Summertown's (19/26) freethrows killed us and we had trouble guarding Emily Franks, she is a very good basketball player. You girls gave it all you had and set the standards high for future Greenfield teams.

Thanks Greenfieldfan - your team was very good, as well - made that post-season run just when you needed to. In today's game, your girls just kept bombing in those 3-pointers. Good job and great post-season run.

Edited by EagleClaw