SYCAMORE

WVUmoney09

tomorrows scrimmage against harpeth wouldnt be a blow out. im sure it would be jv since they r in the same district and dont want to show anything before they even play. and 15nwtf, sycamore has more than 4 people. its just that bullard, knight, and crawford are the playmakers. sycamore has alot of solid ball players.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomorrows scrimmage against harpeth wouldnt be a blow out. im sure it would be jv since they r in the same district and dont want to show anything before they even play. and 15nwtf, sycamore has more than 4 people. its just that bullard, knight, and crawford are the playmakers. sycamore has alot of solid ball players.

Hlfan68, what is sycamores starting line up looking like this year, tell them about our solid 9, since they think we only have 4 people. Are we in any tourneys this year?

i dont think that sycamore is that good springfield beat them tuesday night 2-1 at there place.... they didnt impress me that much at all their first pitcher threw pretty hard but he is VERY wild but i dont know they could have been missing players...

yea nice try spt615 considering that it was the "pitchers" first start for sycamore, and he might be a little rusty. also, if u didn't read it below most of their varsity players only played 2 innings!

Sycamore has more than 4 players. All of there players are quality players. They just have four that will strike you out everytime or take you yard. I also have been hearing rumors around school that a man by the name of kyle graham sent 12 balls over the 325 foot marker in a row. If this is true teams may wanna start off most games by walking the top 5 or 6 of sycamore's batters. :thumb:

Edited by WVUmoney09

Sycamore has more than 4 players. All of there players are quality players. They just have four that will strike you out everytime or take you yard. I also have been hearing rumors around school that a man by the name of kyle graham sent 12 balls over the 325 foot marker in a row. If this is true teams may wanna start off most games by walking the top 5 or 6 of sycamore's batters. B)

WVU Hlfan or DYNASTY, will our varsity be playing harpeths varsity 2morrow night at dickson or will we be playing JV, any news?

sycamore has only one tourney i believe. its the page tournament april 8-9. but now there starters. in the outfield it should end up being reece crawford, john clanton, and kyle graham. they have a very fast outfield, all with good arms. and if theyre hot at the plate watch out. they have carrigan behind the plate, the best all around catcher in the district. bullard at first, a possibly mvp. quillen at short who will do anything asked to help the team win. 3rd and 2nd are questions marks but between kyle quillen, jacob forbes, mitch greco, chris mcmasters and other itll be sorted out. they are all good at the plate and not a liability in the field.

the pitchers this year (knight, p quillen, clanton, hawkins, forbes, and maybe some sophomore that step up) have excellent stuff. p quillens uncle chuck is just gross. so on district days (monday and tuesday) knight will get it done day 1 and a combination of a couple others will get it done day 2. sycamore SHOULD be very good this year. they have the talent to be at least.

Sycamore has more than 4 players. All of there players are quality players. They just have four that will strike you out everytime or take you yard. I also have been hearing rumors around school that a man by the name of kyle graham sent 12 balls over the 325 foot marker in a row. If this is true teams may wanna start off most games by walking the top 5 or 6 of sycamore's batters. B)

Shakin in our boots now, and possible MVP you have to win the district first. and if the pitchers strike everyone out EVERYTIME that means yall must win state because you will be getting your runs by those 4 taking someone deep EVERYTIME. Sounds like sycamore will be team of the year in tennessee this year, and carrigan being best catcher in district, whats his pop time?

Shakin in our boots now, and possible MVP you have to win the district first. and if the pitchers strike everyone out EVERYTIME that means yall must win state because you will be getting your runs by those 4 taking someone deep EVERYTIME. Sounds like sycamore will be team of the year in tennessee this year, and carrigan being best catcher in district, whats his pop time?

I think you may have quoted the wrong post. I said nothing about mvp. nor did i say anything about carrigan being the best , even though he is, as for striking someone out everytime, just ask josh knight. we would win state if he pitched every game, but he cant. I GUARANTEE the first time a cocky pitcher that thinks he is packing heat puts some down the middle, sycamore will be up 4-0 quick. And as for the team to beat in Tennessee............. YOU said it!!!!!!!!!!!! B)