Great season, Red Boiling Springs!

TNBballMan

I sure hate to see the joy ride end for the Lady Dawgs, but it sure was one season to remember. Good luck and best wishes in your future to our lone senior Whitney Jordan. I admire Laken Leonard's courage to get out there and play under the circumstances. Now that we have been to the big show and gotten our feet wet, I think we need to work on some free throws and get ready for 2006-2007! It should be another interesting year and I'm already anticipating it!

Jackson Co. I along with others from the area hope that you can bring some Gold back to the District and Region.

And to Forrest, you girls were ready to play today. Your fan base was very loud. Today's game goes to show you that it doesn't matter what happens during the regular season. Chapel Hill has a lot to look forward to in watching Gaby Bussell over the next couple of years, she is a great basketball player.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very proud of all the girls. I am glad I can say I watched one of the best seasons at RBS . Best wish to Whitney Jordan it has been a honor watching you play ball all four years. We will be back in the boro next year looking to bring back that gold ball. :thumb: Good luck to Jackson bring that gold ball back to district 7a this season and we can next year. :lol:

Great job Forrest on an excellent played game by you all...you all just outplayed us tonight...

JC bring home the gold ball...I know you will...

RBS great job on the season this year...

On a side note i'm glad that RBS got that out of the way this year...The nerves and all...That way next year when they make it back and they will make it back I have all the confidence in the world in these girls...they'll have played in the enviroment and will be ready...

Hold your heads up girls,nothing to be ashamed of,take a few days off and get back to work for next year,you now know what it takes to get there,so hard work and dedication will make you even better in the following years,and I would also like to praise Lakens courage for playing the game today under the circumstances.

Hold your heads up girls,nothing to be ashamed of,take a few days off and get back to work for next year,you now know what it takes to get there,so hard work and dedication will make you even better in the following years,and I would also like to praise Lakens courage for playing the game today under the circumstances.

Amen :lol:

From a non-RBS fan, I want to congratulate the Lady Bulldogs on a great season. I watched you girls play on numerous occasions this year and I was always impressed with the way your team acted on the court. Best of luck next season. Keep working and don't just assume that you will get another chance next season at the Murphy Center. The other teams will be gunning for you now, so be sure to work even harder in the offseason.

Congratulations on a great season to both the players and coaches of RBS! You girls played tough to the end. You'll have a strong team in years to come, and that kid in the 8th grade will be a huge talent. Good luck to you girls next year and throughout your careers. You are all welcome to come help cheer on JC if you'd like. No harm towards that at all! Great Job RBS. I was hoping for a JC/RBS final. Keep Rolling Lady Blue! :lol:

Congratulations on a great season to both the players and coaches of RBS! You girls played tough to the end. You'll have a strong team in years to come, and that kid in the 8th grade will be a huge talent. Good luck to you girls next year and throughout your careers. You are all welcome to come help cheer on JC if you'd like. No harm towards that at all! Great Job RBS. I was hoping for a JC/RBS final. Keep Rolling Lady Blue! :lol:

I'm cheering for JC for the rest of the way...and hope to play some baseball with ya this summer...

What Circumstances?