Scrimmages and Dating

gameball

Dear Brothers of the Pitch,

I no longer have the time I have had in the past to keep each team up to date, but occassionally my new job gets me around the state. I am a former player and a sports reporter and know alittle of this game.

Now, what do scrimmages and dating have to do with each other, well, they are about the same thing, you go , you have fun and until you get serious and things really matter, if you have fun, learn something and can improve for the next time, you have grown. So, see they both do have something in common.

Now, Why would I get on here and tell you that, because every year I see the same talk of how did this team or that team do and it doesn't matter (YET). When you see a team beat in a scrimmage by 3 or more goals, that might be an indication of a weaker team. but 1-0, 2-1 or even 3-1. NAH, it may only mean that a coach is smart enough to really see who can contribute and who can't.

Big G , I think is a coach and he can tell youas he has on other post, scrimmages nor talk on coach T win State Championships.

So the next time someone says, that team must be really good or that team must be really bad, remember, Peyton went 0-5 in preseason and UT was picked 3rd in the country last year in football. Both were not reflections of the end result.

Let the year, your dreams, and the calls BEGIN!!! :thumb: