The Future in 10A, what does it hold?

TraderJack

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson, East Literature, McEwen, and Jo Byrns all graduate several key players. NCS, Montessori, and White House-Heritage will all have strong teams. All those boys at WHH are finally seniors next year, seems like they're 20 years old because they've all started since they were freshmen. NCS loses Givens inside, and Fleishour on defense, but Frazier(District 10 A MVP) is back. Along with All-District and All-Region Caden Anderson, Bledsoe, and Davidson(all juniors next year). Montessori gets back the scoring leader in 10A in Kennedy, which you can build any team around(he's also a junior next year).ER, East Lit, McEwen, and JB won't be bad, but they won't be on top. Houston County will be improved next year due to the fact they had very little experience this year. Clarksville Academy unfortunately for them will still be at the bottom of the district. Look for the top 2 teams next year be just as good if not better that the top 2 teams this year. And since I'm an NCS fan, I'd like to point out that NCS was one of the top 2 teams this year as well.

Montessori Academy is closing their high school next year,so they will not be competing. So that Kennedy willbe looking for a new school,I wonder where he will go. He would be a great addition to any team. Any thoughts on where he may go?

Interesting they are closing the HS ....lack of enrollment must be the problem. They also dropped baseball this year at the last minute so people were suspecting something over there. As for Kennedy, my guess is he will go back to Ezell Harding where he transfered from unless he left under bad circumstances. Wherever he goes that team will be very fortunate to have him. This kid is a good player without a doubt.

East Robertson will still have Fuqua and Clinard and some other kids who got some playing time this year. ER is big enough school to reload without much problem thye must have carried 20 something kids on that roster this year. WHH , Jo Byrns and East Lit will also be prety good. East Lit is also big enough to pull 7-8 more players ready to play next year so you can't count them out at all. McEwen was playing very good basketball toward the end of the season but i know they lost some kids Smith particularly so will just have to wait and see how they do. NCS needs to add 1-2 key starters to replace the seniors leaving ...plus it would help to have a couple more bench players get more minutes ...what hurt NCS this year was depth in the post season.

East Robertson also gets Tico Andrews, starting point guard, back next year. Seems lots of folks think he's a senior. He and Des Payne, who subs in for Tico at point, can play tough defense on anyone. Ask Frazier and Bledsoe from NCS!!

And FYI East dressed 15 players this year -- so quit the talk about what a BIG school we are!!

Edited by IndianFan2006

Kennedy's pop likes to shop. Don't look for him to return to Ezell. He may just keep moving down OHB towards BA and CPA.

Andrews is a stud. Don't forget about him. ER will still be good.

The Guards will all be back for WHH and NCS. Any wagers on which group will be better behaved. I think we all know the answer to that.

EL will have Winrow back.

McE lost a lot with Elrod and Smith.

HC will knock off some people next year.

Not sure what JB will have.

East Robertson also gets Tico Andrews, starting point guard, back next year. Seems lots of folks think he's a senior. He and Des Payne, who subs in for Tico at point, can play tough defense on anyone. Ask Frazier and Bledsoe from NCS!!

And FYI East dressed 15 players this year -- so quit the talk about what a BIG school we are!!

First of all, I don't trash talk. Just stating facts here ....ER is a big school compared to NCS so let me just be clear here. ER dressed out 15 players and at any time could go 9-10 deep on the bench. Not complaining here just stating fact ..NCS could go 6 maybe 7 toward the end of season. Big difference in post season. I have never trash talked toward ER ....have admitted many times they are the better team and deserve to be in the state and actually hope they win the state. But you can't deny that ER is a bigger school ....that is all i was saying. Forgot about Tico Andrews and yes he is a player for sure ....thought he was a Sr. Good luck to ER this week.

Kennedy's pop likes to shop. Don't look for him to return to Ezell. He may just keep moving down OHB towards BA and CPA.

Andrews is a stud. Don't forget about him. ER will still be good.

The Guards will all be back for WHH and NCS. Any wagers on which group will be better behaved. I think we all know the answer to that.

EL will have Winrow back.

McE lost a lot with Elrod and Smith.

HC will knock off some people next year.

Not sure what JB will have.

Your so right ....Kennedy's dad does like to shop ...I would doubt very seriously that he ends up at BA ..they just have too much talent, plus he will be a JR next year. Now CPA is another story, very possible there but I predict conflict between pop and the head coach at CPA ....way too much alike in personality. This kid is good and its a shame he can't find a place to call home. I know several schools that would love to have him though CPA, Nashville Christian, Lipscomb, Brentwood High School not sure where he is zoned for public school. Also wonder if Dad comes as a package deal with this kid.

Voldad -- Not coming down hard on you. But you are the one who said East "must have carried 20 something kids on that roster this year". Just setting the record straight. And they really only go about eight deep. Outside the starters only Des Payne, Brandon Woodall and Will Clinard saw significant playing time.

Voldad -- Not coming down hard on you. But you are the one who said East "must have carried 20 something kids on that roster this year". Just setting the record straight. And they really only go about eight deep. Outside the starters only Des Payne, Brandon Woodall and Will Clinard saw significant playing time.

HE WASNT TALKING TRASH!! And East is a much bigger school then just about every team in the district if not all of them. He wasn't saying it to talk trash just stating the facts. And next year ER will still have Tico but without Fosnes and Wilkes I dont see them doing better than 3rd. They will still be good though. I think it will be between NCS and WHH for the top spot. Im not to sure who all Nash Lit has coming back. WHH only problem is that they lost Destin Miller he was the only significant loss but he was a big loss. Good luck to all teams next year in the district but dont forget that we really cant talk about next year yet because so much ccould happen b4 then PLUS East is still playing. Good luck Indians I hope Fosnes and Wilkes drop 20 each!

I agree with allregionpatriot#3, that it will be between WHH and NCS next year. And I did forget about Tico being back for ER, but they still lose alot. It's sad to see Montessori closing the doors, they'd been tough next year. Also, Kennedy's dad has come to hate Ezell, so I agree that he won't be back there. I'm just curious to see where he ends up, because there are ways around sitting out a year. Look for the Kennedy's to change their address to another county, then he'll get to play both years.

Good luck in the tourny East......make District 10 proud, and give it to'em.