Congratulations, FORREST CLASS A CHAMPIONS

7Awatcher

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Forrest, I had not got to see them play until today, but I was told by TNBballman that Jackson County would have trouble inside if they could not hit the three, they struggled a little behind the arc....but it was one heck of a game, it was a true shame either team had to lose because both worked really hard in this game

I knew from the start that there would be a battle in the paint and if Jackson Co. couldn't knock down the three then they would be in deep trouble. That did prove to be the outcome. It was physical down low for each team as Slater from Forrest and Apple from Jackson Co. both fouled out of the game, each playing hard-nosed basketball. Then Forrest's Bussell proved why she should be MVP of the tournament and Kristen Ross from Jackson Co. missed a crucial free throw and the missed tip at the end. If Courtney Dyer or Misti Maxwell could have got anything going then it may not have been a ball game at all but thanks to Forrest's defense they couldn't get on a roll. And holding the ball helped things a little bit too:)

Congratulations to Forrest, it's nice to say that we at Red Boiling Springs got beat by the eventual Class A Champions! You will see us and Jackson Co. again!

Edited by TNBballMan

Congrats, LADY ROCKETS OF FORREST HIGH!!!!

Jackson County may have been #1 in D-7A and R-4A but on March 11th 2006 YOU were the #1 team in TENNESSEE. And that's the only time that it has mattered this season.

It was a SUPER game to watch on TV and it could have went either way...but it didn't. It went the way of the LADY ROCKETS!!

I, like many others would like to have seen another GOLD ball come back to D-7A but that did not happen. The way you all made it thru the tourney no one can deny you didn't EARN your Championship. Your team and your town can proud of your accomplishment.

You was not suppose to win and alot of people didn't give you a chance to win.....SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TELL THE TEAM AND FANS OF FORREST THAT!!

THE 2005-2006 FORREST LADY ROCKETS ARE THE TSSAA "A" STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!......NUFF SAID :blink::blink::lol:

GREAT JOB!

Edited by Dis-7A-Announcer