Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im picking Siegel. They have as much talent as anyone in the state. Just depends if they come to play 4 quarters of ball. Any other opinions?

The one thing I love about Siegel fans is the fact that You all believe Siegel is th epassion that you all have for that team you all defend everything about them. You all are truly the best fans in the state...now with that being said Siegel does not have just as much talentas anyone in the state.You have 3 D-1 prospects on your team. Hamilton has 7 D-1 signees and prospects on their team. With thtat being Said I'm picking Siegel by 10 over Whites Creek and then losing to the eventual state champion Hamilton by 5

The one thing I love about Siegel fans is the fact that You all believe Siegel is th epassion that you all have for that team you all defend everything about them. You all are truly the best fans in the state...now with that being said Siegel does not have just as much talentas anyone in the state.You have 3 D-1 prospects on your team. Hamilton has 7 D-1 signees and prospects on their team. With thtat being Said I'm picking Siegel by 10 over Whites Creek and then losing to the eventual state champion Hamilton by 5

well thanks ... i think?

Guest dare_2_dream

We are always going to defend them no matter the odds. Just our style. Hamilton is a very good team and might beat Siegel but i can promise you one thing ... they will not blow them out.

[/quote

ICE, this is a very good post and I am not sure about Hamilton having 7 D-! prospects and I surely don't agree with your Siegel count but the last time I checked, it doesn't make any difference how many a team has, only five(5) can play at one time which means best five against best five. Certainly may have some great players on each team but I guess that is why the game is played. The Boro and the State of Tennessee will have some great basketball and D2D is right. This game will go down to the wire and and as Siegel has done all year, they will come thru at the end. Hamilton has some great fans also and I am sure will be there also. This might be the greatest State Tournament with the finest group of players seen in the History of the event. It would appear that it certainly have enough scouts there to fill up a section of Murphy. Good luck to all teams.

Well it' sgood to see that someone sees us as dedicated fans, because that's exactly what we are. The student support for sports at Siegel is phenomenal...even when we were going 0-10 in our inaugural football season

I hope we can beat White's Creek, I want a shot at Hamilton, I hope ourp layers don't go in to WC thinking about Hamilton

Well it' sgood to see that someone sees us as dedicated fans, because that's exactly what we are. The student support for sports at Siegel is phenomenal...even when we were going 0-10 in our inaugural football season

I hope we can beat White's Creek, I want a shot at Hamilton, I hope ourp layers don't go in to WC thinking about Hamilton

well this is just me personally speaking ... but i would rather take a shot at greeneville than hamilton ... but that might be just me .. not much of a risk taker.

I played football for 2 years, and each year it would be big at first and die off by like the 4th or 5th game