Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

Siegel by 10. Siegel is better at every position than Whites Creek. Whites Creek may be a little more athletic, but Siegel is more skilled. Siegel will have a height advantage again tonight too like they did against Red Bank. Whites Creek's tallest player is 6'6", so Ramsey and Jones need to dominate in the post. Oden is going to get his usual 20 point performance, Roper will hit his threes, and Cutter will give a solid game and prob. put up 10 points. Siegel's bench is going to have to be a factor tonight, too. Harper and Alexander are going to have to step up. Hopefully the Nation will be loud tonight! Siegel by 10. :lol:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel by 10. Siegel is better at every position than Whites Creek. Whites Creek may be a little more athletic, but Siegel is more skilled. Siegel will have a height advantage again tonight too like they did against Red Bank. Whites Creek's tallest player is 6'6", so Ramsey and Jones need to dominate in the post. Oden is going to get his usual 20 point performance, Roper will hit his threes, and Cutter will give a solid game and prob. put up 10 points. Siegel's bench is going to have to be a factor tonight, too. Harper and Alexander are going to have to step up. Hopefully the Nation will be loud tonight! Siegel by 10. :lol:

Sigel better at every position are you serious the only position better is Jimmy and Keith the rest whites creek is beating them.

There is no way the siegel is better at every position.

Siegel by 10. Siegel is better at every position than Whites Creek. Whites Creek may be a little more athletic, but Siegel is more skilled. Siegel will have a height advantage again tonight too like they did against Red Bank. Whites Creek's tallest player is 6'6", so Ramsey and Jones need to dominate in the post. Oden is going to get his usual 20 point performance, Roper will hit his threes, and Cutter will give a solid game and prob. put up 10 points. Siegel's bench is going to have to be a factor tonight, too. Harper and Alexander are going to have to step up. Hopefully the Nation will be loud tonight! Siegel by 10. :)

I think Whites Creek is better at the guard positions.

if mosted of the team wasnt hated, im sure it would help.

you don't even know why you hate the baseball team and neither does anybody else. we don't expect anybody to come out and cheer against the opposing crowd, but to just come out and enjoy the game and cheer on your SCHOOL'S baseball team. i'm done with that though, i understand this is a basketball forum.

you don't even know why you hate the baseball team and neither does anybody else. we don't expect anybody to come out and cheer against the opposing crowd, but to just come out and enjoy the game and cheer on your SCHOOL'S baseball team. i'm done with that though, i understand this is a basketball forum.

except its not his school ...

Guest dare_2_dream

i dont miss a baseball game :lol:

for obvious reasons ...

oh people know why i hate people on the baseball team, its no secret my man