Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm honestly not too sure about it. yes, the ones that really care will be there. unfortunately, we have a lot of fair-weather fans. and a lot of fans that go to the games as something to do, not because they truly want to support siegel. i hope that's not the case though :D

unfortuantely that is true...seems like unless we are playing oakland, if we have tons of people there only about half cheer. We need the white board back :D

I would like to see yhe nation at a baseball game. Not many fans come out. It gets cold and lonely.

I would too, but baseball bleachers aren't exactly the greatest invention to hold big student section crowds...not to mention how would we cheer? "Pitcher has a big butt"? I used to play baseballa nd that's all we said, that and "hey batta batta"

I would too, but baseball bleachers aren't exactly the greatest invention to hold big student section crowds...not to mention how would we cheer? "Pitcher has a big butt"? I used to play baseballa nd that's all we said, that and "hey batta batta"

The players need the support. Not many fans, except parents.

I would like to see yhe nation at a baseball game. Not many fans come out. It gets cold and lonely.

hate to say it but i doubt there will be much of the nation at any baseball game any time soon. maybe around post season, but unfortunately siegel's never really been known to support baseball.