Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

Nothing they can say.......funny they beat Shelbyville and Whites Creek earlier this year. Now look who is in the semifinals and Siegel isn't........

siegel making excuses... you can't say one person makes excuses for siegel and so we all do. i'll admit it. we did NOT play like a elite eight team tonight. and this is one of the first times i've seen... that we couldn't play when it mattered the most. congratulations to shelbyville and good luck.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel making excuses... you can't say one person makes excuses for siegel and so we all do. i'll admit it. we did NOT play like a elite eight team tonight. and this is one of the first times i've seen... that we couldn't play when it mattered the most. congratulations to shelbyville and good luck.

There has been other times this yr, but as you said you didn't play well tonight. Similar to last yr's semis

I THINK ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN PLAYING A LITTLE LESS THAN SPECTACULAR...AS THE FANS ARE SAYING. THIS IS WHAT THEY ALL WANT...TO WIN...AND ON THE COURT AT THIS POINT IF YOU WIN AN UGLY GAME, SO WHAT. WINNING IS WHAT COUNTS IN THE STATE, THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

SO DOWN TO BUISNESS.

I'M FEELING HUMBOLT. LOOKING FOR THEM TO TAKE IT TO THE FINALS.

VIKINGS DO IT...BY 7

Alrighty..

There has been other times this yr, but as you said you didn't play well tonight. Similar to last yr's semis

i personally didn't think we played anywhere near as bad as we did tonight in last year's semis... but that's just me. i read the article that was written today and oden said "we have to play four quarters of basketball..." and quite frankly... that wasn't the case tonight :thumb:

No excuses here. We simply did not play Siegel basketball tonight it looked like to me. We never got rebounds we needed to get and never caught fire from three at all. All in all I think the hole we dug at the beginning of the game was too much to overcome. I did disagree with a few of the calls by the refs but I'm sure everyone else had their views as well. Good season Siegel, I wanted more and I'm sure they did too but I say hats off because we made a good run

i personally didn't think we played anywhere near as bad as we did tonight in last year's semis... but that's just me. i read the article that was written today and oden said "we have to play four quarters of basketball..." and quite frankly... that wasn't the case tonight :thumb:

Correct, Whites Creek was too good, they didn't let you.

Edited by wingman10

Guest TheSolidOne101188

I really would like to say some things to get under the skin of the Siegel posters because all the chatter leading up to the region chamopionchip game Shelbyville vs Siegel was fun. Not gonna waste anyone's time. Really hoped that Siegel would have won, I'll pull for anyone out of region 7. Great season guys.

GO SHELBYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Where is dare 2 dream, shouldn't be a long drive home.

We waited for the players after the game then he took me home, and then he might have gone to get a bite to eat.