Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Siegel Nation where are you im sure you remember this phrase "Time to eat some crow"

We didn't predict Siegel to completely crush White's Creek. Saying "I pick Siegel to win by 4" and siegel losing by 4 is MUCH different than picking your team to win by 20+ and then losing

I won't be eating any crow

Good luck to White's Creek

correct, Whites Creek had a lot to do with that.

Wingman you did go the game ddin't you?

Congrats to Siegel on a great season! How about some support for your Region 4 mates? :thumb:

Yes great job to my boys, i dont care what anyone says. Siegel will always be where my heart is, and Shelbyville good luck. Your gonna need it tomorrow night. We will see how good twilley and stewart are against maurice miller. And yea hats off to Whites Creek. On top of poor play by siegel, and horrible officiating from our one friend, they really played well. Soo good luck against hamilton. They will need it as well... Prediction for the final

Hamilton over Raliegh Egypt

honestly, we didnt play our best. WC was a great team, but i was surprised to see how they didnt shoot well outside. of course, we couldnt shoot outside all night, even when we were wide open. the refs did make some awful calls, but all in all they were inconsistent. they made questionable calls all game on both sides. big luke would have had a great night if not for the 2 fouls and technical called on him in the first 2 minutes. like others said, oden could never really get in the game. congratulations siegel on a great season, and congratulations WC.