Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991450' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:24 PM']

well considering that each section fills up 277 seats... and we were in at least 2-3 sections... so id say 300 is an understatement. And you know what. I didnt see another team with the support. Not even shelbyville who is right down the road. So ill take our 600+ fans easy

Our game was at 5:15.......

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's saying you werent loud enough. which is true you guys werent loud at all.

that's what I said...I went and said something to hoolie about it and he said we were cheering but it seemed to me like we weren't loud as we coulda been

it is much harder to get loud in the murphy center though...it's an arena compared to a high school gymnasium

Yeah, if they had shot better, they would have won by double digits. Bad calls by the ref didn't keep WC from advancing. Jones had to know he couldn't behave like that.

jones wasnt behaving badly. refs call stuff on him all the time, and we all know it. many many more bad calls were in favor of WC. Anyone at that game will agree, Siegel fan or not. the last throw in, the WC player shoved Cutter before the ball was inbounded and didnt even get a whistle.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

Jones did nothing at all

And Cutter was pushed flagrantly IN FRONT Of the ref's face with about 10 sec to go on an inbounds pass and I honestly thought if anything deserved a technical then that did...but whatever...

wingman, why aren't you on the hunter's lane shelbyville thread or something celebrating your big win? do you insist on constantly slamming siegel

That's not exactly true about Jones.

Jones did nothing at all

And Cutter was pushed flagrantly IN FRONT Of the ref's face with about 10 sec to go on an inbounds pass and I honestly thought if anything deserved a technical then that did...but whatever...

wingman, why aren't you on the hunter's lane shelbyville thread or something celebrating your big win? do you insist on constantly slamming siegel

I can be on any thread I want to be. Congrats on making it to the state. There is always next yr. Good luck.

interesting, could it be that Siegel was behind all night and it never looked like they could beat WC.

actually no, we got it back close and it was about a 3-5 point ballgame throughout the third quarter and part of the 4th. We definitely could have won this game, we just didn't hit the shots we needed to and we never got over the hump

that's what I said...I went and said something to hoolie about it and he said we were cheering but it seemed to me like we weren't loud as we coulda been

it is much harder to get loud in the murphy center though...it's an arena compared to a high school gymnasium

compared to last year you were nothing though.

jones wasnt behaving badly. refs call stuff on him all the time, and we all know it. many many more bad calls were in favor of WC. Anyone at that game will agree, Siegel fan or not. the last throw in, the WC player shoved Cutter before the ball was inbounded and didnt even get a whistle.

lol sorry nationsupp, i was typing as you posted the same thing. if that was WC's best, then Siegel was the better team. WC just had the better game.