Siegel vs. Whites Creek

SiegelNation07

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991469' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:28 PM']

and your point?

well Murfreesboro is 30 minutes away there was a soccer game at oakland......baseball practice........tennis practice and other people work so it would have been hard for most of our fans to get there. Thats my point.

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825991479' date='Mar 16 2006 - 11:30 PM']

and the students arent the ones who are playing the games. So if we were quiet so what. Their fans werent loud and they won. no effect.

.. dont even get me started on this. you guys ALWAYS say youre coming strong and going to be louder than everyone. i was dissapointed with the Nation.

well Murfreesboro is 30 minutes away there was a soccer game at oakland......baseball practice........tennis practice and other people work so it would have been hard for most of our fans to get there. Thats my point.

sounds like (as you guys would say) EXCUSES. your team is in the state tournament. enough said. greenville didn't have a problem bringing fans at 7, and they were picked to loose and were a lot farther away.

and we don't have tennis practice and baseball practice etc etc? I know for a fact we had a baseball game and I played in a tennis match and we were still able to get there...i'm not saying you guys shoulda had more fans I'm just saying those excuses don't work