A PERFECT GAME!

Ron Burgandy

Tonight the unthinkable almost happened. The setting was at South-Doyle high school where the cherokees played the Mountaineers from Heritage. Chad Bell threw a pefect game throughout the whole game....and then with two outs in the bottom of the 7th inning....he walked a batter. The next hitter hit a dinker back to Bell which he threw over to Conley for the final out. Congrats Chad Bell on a great game pitched and congrats to SD on a great win. Final score...............

SD - 9

Heritage - 0

Let me set the record straight about Mr. Bell's performance last night. The man was literally crying on the mound last night as he struck batter after batter out. At one point he asked the coach to pull him because the domination he was distributing was so severe. When that tactic didnt work, he attempted to pitch the 5th inning blindfolded which simply resulted in 3 more amazing Ks. He attempted to pitch the next inning with his right hand, only to find that it was more effective then his trusty left. With a perfect game at stake, and Chad's bawling like a baby at the smackdown he was laying on Heritage, he intentionally walked the potential final batter. He was going to fill the bases with walks and allow the Mountaineers a score, but he underestimated his strength and ability and accidentally struck out the final batter. After the game, Chad was quick to apoligize to the Heritage coaches and players for the embarrassing defeat. He then resided to the opposing fans section to give his regards for the situation. This is a prime example of the sheer humbleness and sportsmanship of this young and astonishingly handsome athlete. He even signed autographs to his many adoring fans after the game. This was of course after he chatted with several major league scouts and a few modeling agencies.

dude you sound kinda gay saying all that stuff about this dude being handsome and stuff. and you have said it on more than one post to. Congrats to this Bell dude but I would watch my back man.

dude you sound kinda gay saying all that stuff about this dude being handsome and stuff. and you have said it on more than one post to. Congrats to this Bell dude but I would watch my back man.

Oh, believe me ridin the pine, i'm watchin'. But guess what? I'm not seeing anything. Let me check my back again. Nope, still nothing there. Guess you were wrong. I think your quick assumption that I'm gay says a little something about your own sexual insecurities. I'd say you're just jealous that people are starting to realize chad bell's greatness. Sorry we're not talking "riding the pine's" perfect game. As if you had what it takes to rise to chad's level.