os vs wartburg

crazyeyes69

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 going into the bottom of the 5th. Wartburg left the bases loaded twice. With all the inexpereince i think Oz was a lil intimidated after they got shut down in 3 straight innings. If wartburg could just put the bat on the ball They coulda made a real game outta it.

os was never intimidated by wartburg they just did not swing the bats good until the 5th. if os would have done it the entire game it would have been over long before the 5th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yeah they both should be good games whoever matches up with who. Wartburg has beaten Oliver Springs all 4 times they’ve played this year but they have been close games. I believe Wartburgs first sectional appearance was last year when they went to North Greene. Good luck to you all!
    • What did they do this year? Every other year, I’ve gone to one. It’s been a little scrimmage and then a bunch of games like a quarterback throwing challenge, O line versus D line, push-up challenge, etc.    But not surprised, nothing new that the program has been on the decline since they lost their recruiting middle school coach. The baseball coach still does his fair share, but he recruits good baseball players. Not good football players, and decent baseball players, definitely nothing like the middle school coach could do, he left for a middle school job down near Cleveland high school a few years back.
    • Never in my life have I seen a team in a scrimmage against their own defense look so lost and confused. The defense didn’t look much better, the coaching staff can’t keep their anger together, not only with the players but also with their other coaches. I feel awful for those players. None of them look like they wanted or should’ve been out there, but for the grown men on the sidelines acting like fools, it's just embarrassing to the Farragut name and reputation. I now see why they chose not to live stream this on their YouTube channel.
    • We could sure use some math teachers country wide. Ever go into a store or restaurant and the bill comes to $9.97 and you give them a ten dollar bill and 2 pennies because you wanted a nickle back and then the meltdown starts and the next thing two more people have to come and help figure it out and the place comes to a complete halt. I see this everyday and it's a sad representation of all these schools allowing these kids out the door to get shortchanged the rest of their life.