Powell beats Halls at Halls

yankees

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww looks like i touched a nerve huh? lol. God, i hate halls. Yea CC will be back and better then ever next year along with hargis Daniel Hansen and his little brother Andrew Hansen who is quite an up and comer along with jason seymore who is gonna be a big time player next year. And whats ur telling me is halls brings back a lineup that was 31 points worse then our starters from last year. I'm not sure but i dont think Lee accounted for 31 points that game. And id say ur right i bet it will be different when u guys come to powell, ull be giving us the respect we deserve, but i was just taking a look at the district standings and as of right now it looks like......yep Powell still sits atop the leader board. Before long we're gonna have to rename that theater u guys have up there....

Edited by Panthers08

God, i hate halls
the feeling is mutual. We hate you back :thumb:

as of right now it looks like......yep Powell still sits atop the leader board.
keep that "as of right now" in mind. and also keep in mind halls has only played 3 games and only 2 district games so it's hard to get any idea of who will be the top of district just yet.

And whats ur telling me is halls brings back a lineup that was 31 points worse then our starters from last year

if they were so much worse than your wonderful panthers? how did they manage to beat them twice and almost 3 times???

wow.All I gotta say is Halls wont be the same team they were when powell beat them. Yeah they beat us, we admit it, but it wasnt our day to win. powell didnt beat us we beat ourselves. If I recall they had 8 hits right? none of them were hit hard. good luck when halls crosses they train tracks.............

Powell had 11 or 12 hits, and had 3 or 4 errors just as many as Halls, Powell just had people on base when Halls made the errors.