Westview ties Henry County 1-1

MightyMouse10

Westview had a great game. They controled the ball for most of the game. Westview struck first in the first 10 minutes. David Pifer scored a header, assissted by Christo Pifer(a Freshman). Westview played a little sloppy the next 5 minutes though. Henry County then got a lucky call by the ref (It was a crap call).

After that it was a tough game. Westview had many chances to score but didnt finish.

Westview had a great game. They controled the ball for most of the game. Westview struck first in the first 10 minutes. David Pifer scored a header, assissted by Christo Pifer(a Freshman). Westview played a little sloppy the next 5 minutes though. Henry County then got a lucky call by the ref (It was a crap call).

After that it was a tough game. Westview had many chances to score but didnt finish.

Wow, i thought westview was some West Tennessee Powerhouse and they were goin to the big show this year? I guess all the hype about them was wrong, i guess their team did graduate... Why couldnt the lil all star korean score?? And against Henry County, who is a good team but by no means a contender? But its sooo not cool to give yourself props on an assist Christo, a.k.a. mightymouse10, i hear a lot of people get assist nowadays but good luck with that and let everyone know if you get another one K?

It was a good game. well played by both teams

• 2 weeks later...

thanks tp, and lol get stuck christo! westview had a lot of oppurtunities but couldnt put them in. i think we had one shot the whole game. gl in rest of the season and club.

-Will McGee(Sweeper)

yeah whats up mr mcgee" a tang a tang!" yeah so i heard yall backed out of madison's group in best of the west, to sad i was lookin forward to beatin my old teammates... how is everything going? madison is 5-0 and i got to play in my first 3 games this week on tuesday,friday,saturday... i was out for 3 and 1/2 weeks. i hated it, but maybe ill see you soon or something "a tang a tang" see ya and good luck to yall the rest of the season

as for that, martin better be ready cuz in 15 days yall are coming to madison and we are waitin for a little bit of revenge. look for a physical and hard game squeeks. see yall on the 13th and 24th, you might as well mark them down as losses though

A CHUNGA CHUNG! good to hear yal are doing well. were 1-0-1 atm and we are in a memphis tourny this week and have like 5 games. i lost your cell # when i got a new phone but holla atcha boy sometime

yeah well good luck in that big willy

gimme yalls schedule and if yall have a game or two in j-town i might try and catch it.... this place says yall only have 2 games so if you could gimme a schedule i might try and come see yall play

apr 4 rossview Home

apr 5 Sycamore Northeast

apr 6 Clarksville Clarksville

Apr 7 Springfield Northeast

Apr 8 Northeast Home

apr 11 Dickson Co. Dickson

apr 18 Kenwood Kenwood

apr 20 Northwest Northwest

Memphis,TN

apr 22 Kingsbury Kingsbury

apr 22 Collierville Collierville

apr 23 Cordova Cordova

apr 26+ B.O.T.W

what about yal?

apr 4 rossview Home

apr 5 Sycamore Northeast

Apr 8 Northeast Home

apr 18 Kenwood Kenwood

Memphis,TN

apr 23 Cordova Cordova

apr 26+ B.O.T.W

what about yal?

haha yall dont have any games in jackson... nevermind then... we play tuesday at tca, thursday at chester count, on the 11th we play liberty, on the 13th we play martin, on the 18th we are on the road again to haywood, then the 20th we play usj... then best of the west, the 24th we play martin again, the 26th we play milan, then 29th we play jackson christian and then the 2nd of may we play dyersburg... then districts, then we go to state and win, blah blah blah balh yeah thats the story of this year haha

apr 4 rossview Home

apr 5 Sycamore Northeast

Apr 8 Northeast Home

apr 18 Kenwood Kenwood

Memphis,TN

apr 23 Cordova Cordova

apr 26+ B.O.T.W

what about yal?

wait who do you guys play in best of the west... i will come watch those?

haha yall dont have any games in jackson... nevermind then... we play tuesday at tca, thursday at chester count, on the 11th we play liberty, on the 13th we play martin, on the 18th we are on the road again to haywood, then the 20th we play usj... then best of the west, the 24th we play martin again, the 26th we play milan, then 29th we play jackson christian and then the 2nd of may we play dyersburg... then districts, then we go to state and win, blah blah blah balh yeah thats the story of this year haha