OS vs Coalfield (3/21)

PATDbobcat

maybe the reason o.s. did not hit the ball well was because the coalfield pitcher had them off balance. give credit where credit is due. o.s. gets lucky enough to drop down to single a ball and now they think they are unbeatable. this makes no sense. no one brings up the fact that coalfield did not throw there best pitcher, who by the way beat o.s. last year. i know that o.s. did not throw there best pitcher either. just don't come on here and start making excuses for only beating coalfield 3-2 in a game that could have gone either way.

Maybe the reason O.S. did not play well is because they might have been having an off day. I don't see why you are crying that we are in single A now. We weren't crying when we were in AA. We will see what "the truth is" after today.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When OS beats Coalfield they think it is a blow out, one run, one free throw, or one PAT. Wow, what an accomplishment.

Good job Jackets, you were in that game, it wasn't a blow out, wasn't gonna be, and the scrimmage score was a given to OS last week.

Smart Coaching.

You just pointed out one of the strong points of Oliver Springs sports. They may not be the best in the state, but they do their best to find a way to win.

Truth, you just exposed the attitude I abhore from the O.S. crowd on here. They blow Coalfield out here or there, then make excuse on a 1 run win because they "played down to Coalfield's level." What a tackey remark. Coalfield played up to O.S.'s level and it wasn't a far trip for either team. The pairing in this match up is pretty good. A good pitcher can keep the other team from "hitting their usual" and the above statement regarding the O.S. team not hitting their usual shows little knowledge about baseball. If the opinion is based on the scrimage where the score was lopsided, that was a designed game to not show what is really in the dugout at Coalfield til need be.

As to the weather, yeah it probably did drag both teams down since it is muddy and raining on both dugouts. Probably did help O.S. though, they are used to playing when their field is under water.

the fish aint complaining so why are u.i know why u are complaining.yall aint smart anough over there in morgan county to know that yall cant beat us.

Edited by osballer40

the fish aint complaining so why are u.i know why u are complaining.yall aint smart anough over there in morgan county to know that yall cant beat us.

Fish can't complain, they're all dead I saw the TWRA over on Poplar Creek, counting the dead fish from the sewer and crap you bad attitudes from OZ put out. You may get all your home games in, if it doesn't sprinkle and flood the field too much.

Edited by CYJacket