OS vs Coalfield (3/21)

PATDbobcat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield lost a valuable hitter in Benjerman Duncan in an injury last night to Carter. Benji is a great player and will be missed in this game. I know it will be killin him not beeing able to play, but I think Oz will win this one. Does either one of the Justice twins pitch? I know both of them have complete cannons.

Coalfield lost a valuable hitter in Benjerman Duncan in an injury last night to Carter. Benji is a great player and will be missed in this game. I know it will be killin him not beeing able to play, but I think Oz will win this one. Does either one of the Justice twins pitch? I know both of them have complete cannons.

yeh i heard about him hurting his ankle i think it was against campell county this weekend.

i think it will be a good game and the team that comes ready to play will win. but i think that coalfield will come out on top.

That's right. I talked to him this morning and My memory ain't that great. He is a great player, Coalfield has a chance but they will need to play error free ball cause Oz will take advantage of that.

yeh they just got to come out and hit the baseball like they can and it will be a good game

Yeah, they're seniors.

See, the thing is, I was talking to Coach Kegley today, and he said the only reason they don't pitch is because one is too valuable behind the plate and the other actually tried once and it didn't work out... I don't know, I didn't get the full story.

Edited by PATDbobcat