OS vs Coalfield (3/21)

PATDbobcat

I think one of the games that Jeremiah pitched in was against Coalfield last year and Coalfield won the game. I imagine if they play today, and as of 9 a.m. the game is still on, Brent Kelley would pitch for OS.

john hooks would be the one pitching and yes jeremiah did pitch last year againist coalfield. and he did pitch bad but he hit a homerun in that game also. it was os only run that game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

os has a few guys that can come in and give them a couple of innings here and there if they need to. I think that the chances of Coalfield winning tonight are slim to none. OS is just too good for Coalfield to hang with for all 7 innings.

yeh i no thats y coalfield is gonna beat them in 5

Who did both teams pitch? I have said it before and will say it again The Justice Twins are beast.

Both twins scored runs on the homer, but one didn't count because he didn't touch second or something to that effect.

As far as I can remember, cats pitched BT and Hooks, maybe. There may be some error in that.

Edited by PATDbobcat

As far as I can remember, cats pitched BT and Hooks, maybe. There may be some error in that.

OS pitched Hooks through the 5th inning and Leach pitched from there.

BT batted in the winning run in the bottom of the 7th. It almost got through up the middle, but the Coalfield ss (I can't remember if it was still Taylor Newberry) made an awesome diving stop on the ball and threw to first from his knees and actually looked to have it there in time, but I think the 1st baseman had to come a little off the bag to get it. As usual, Bradley Thomason's hustle might have been the difference in that play.

Edited by dougb110