Tyler Smith

PatriotPride05

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Can someone tell me where Tyler Smith ended up going to college at and if he went to play? Last I heard he was going to UT but he isnt on the roster.

He is not going to UT he has not decided where he will be going to college next year....Iowa, MEMPHIS, Kentucky and Pitt make up his list

Guest catfish-hunter

He is not going to decide anything...He will go where his daddy will get the best deal.... :lol:

Tyler will wind up wearing a Kentucky uniform :lol:

More and more the college atmosphere, rules, and jargon have filtered down to the hjgh school level. Is Tyler a fifth year senior? Is Daddy an agent? Should Tyler Smith even be a topic on this for board? I think it is for Tennessee High Sports. Is Tyler Smith in high school? Is Tyler Smith in Tennessee?

More and more the college atmosphere, rules, and jargon have filtered down to the hjgh school level. Is Tyler a fifth year senior? Is Daddy an agent? Should Tyler Smith even be a topic on this for board? I think it is for Tennessee High Sports. Is Tyler Smith in high school? Is Tyler Smith in Tennessee?

You dont have to be so mean. I just had a simple question because I really didnt know and I was curious. Cheer up and dont be so mean.

You dont have to be so mean. I just had a simple question because I really didnt know and I was curious. Cheer up and dont be so mean.

You didn't get it. I just asked four simple questions. I'm not mean and I'm all cheered up. Thanks for your concern.