smith county lady owls

dixiepixie14

:wacko:

Losing three seniors, pitcher, catcher, 2nd base

B) Thanks so much for the info Queenbee.I tried to email you and Pm you but it would not let me because I am not a plus member.I knew you would know. I really can't say why I am asking on the boards. I bet the team is really missing Monica. She was great, but she is great at everything she does. Also what size Rocketech was she swinging last year? I have been looking at some on ebay for my DD and they are so expensive, especially the 2004 model. We can't afford that.

Also the best of luck to the lady owls this season. They are a great team!

thanks again!

:wacko:

B) Thanks so much for the info Queenbee.I tried to email you and Pm you but it would not let me because I am not a plus member.I knew you would know. I really can't say why I am asking on the boards. I bet the team is really missing Monica. She was great, but she is great at everything she does. Also what size Rocketech was she swinging last year? I have been looking at some on ebay for my DD and they are so expensive, especially the 2004 model. We can't afford that.

Also the best of luck to the lady owls this season. They are a great team!

thanks again!

Good luck!