Beech

WilsonCentral22

We will watch them when they beat some real teams. After hearing about Beech from some buddies, I bet they just gave MJ those matches.

Springfield doubles, very beatable.

Beech doubles, very beatable.

Hendersonville doubles, very beatable.

MJ doubles, apparently unbeatable.

Like I said, we will watch them if they get even four games off of any real school.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mj doubles is a pretty good team and if they enter in the district tourney together they should do some damage, however correct me if im wrong, hville didnt have there #1 when they played mj. When mj played beech they played a outstanding match and definately deserved the win in #1 doubles.

Does anyone know the region standings with beech,hvill,mj,and Wilson Central? I think beech and hville are 1 and 2 but how does it go from there

mj doubles is a pretty good team and if they enter in the district tourney together they should do some damage, however correct me if im wrong, hville didnt have there #1 when they played mj. When mj played beech they played a outstanding match and definately deserved the win in #1 doubles.

Does anyone know the region standings with beech,hvill,mj,and Wilson Central? I think beech and hville are 1 and 2 but how does it go from there

currently its:

1. Beech

2. Hendersonville

3. Mt Juliet

4. Wilson Central

i think by the time the district tourney comes around that the 1 and 2 will be flip-floped, as well as the 3 and 4 will be flip-floped. Hendersonville was missing a guy when they played Beech, and Central was missing a guy as well when they played mount juliet. plus i believe 2 matches in the central/mj match went into tie-breaks w/ MJ winning both. so who knows, should be a great finish.

dennis is a great coach and beech has the talent to win the district this year it is goin to come down to beech vs hville in the finals. Can u please tell me who hville was missing when they played beech? WC22 u said earlier that yall had a good chance at takin out hville; and that yall shouldnt be overlooked. WC didnt even come close to beating the top two teams and then lost to the #3 team how can everyone not start counting yall out

dennis is a great coach and beech has the talent to win the district this year it is goin to come down to beech vs hville in the finals. Can u please tell me who hville was missing when they played beech? WC22 u said earlier that yall had a good chance at takin out hville; and that yall shouldnt be overlooked. WC didnt even come close to beating the top two teams and then lost to the #3 team how can everyone not start counting yall out

Dennis knows basketball too! :thumb:

i wasnt talking about winning the regular season district, thats far out of reach. against MJ we were missing a player, and lost 2 matches in tie-breaks. that still isnt an excuse to lose, but we didnt play near as good as we could have. and yea, i did underestimate hendersonville. they were much more talented than i thought they would be this year. imo they definately should be able to regain the top spot this year. if WC can get the #3 spot heading into the district team tourney, then we could potentially give Beech all they can handle. our #1-3s can win, 4 and 5 will most likely go to beech, and 6 should be close now that we have our top 6 playing. we definately have the capability of winning 2 out of the 3 doubles matches, so, anything is possible. i feel like we should be able to knock mount juliet off in a week or so.

As far as yall knocking mj off I can see that happening, i was kinda surprised yall lost even though mj is decent. However you have still not told me who hville was missing when beech WON! aganist hville earlier this year. If you think that yall could knock off beech y havent yall done it already, they have already played WC twice and if you remember won without there #1 doubles team playin the last time. there #2 doubles almost beat your #1. You said that WC didnt play as good yall couldve against hville which might be true, one thing that is true is that in districts we will play two out of three sets and beech's 1-3 will not all lose. Beech's 2 and 3 didnt play there best at all, the last time yall played each other. If i remember in the paper when B and WC played 2 out of 3 sets B won 9-0! beech isnt getting any credit for knockin off hville! It will b a toss up for the district title between B and Hville, but Beech is confident they can do it again!

Edited by AP TENNIS