NAIA and recruiting

dt32288

• 3 weeks later...

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that west tenn basketball has been so strong the last few years. I mean Bolivar and Middleton who are in the same county winning state championships last year. Bolivar making another run at it this year. Liberty winning this year, along with the other teams who I fail to mention and so forth. Apologies given now for that, but with the big time players that have come out such as Kemp, Chism, and the Liberty guys too. They say a big time level of playing field here, which is very representive of NCAA basketball, they know that they are battle tested. Middle Tenn, not taking anything away from them either, they had some big time players/programs as well. Tenn basketball is honestly stronger than it has ever been.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that west tenn basketball has been so strong the last few years. I mean Bolivar and Middleton who are in the same county winning state championships last year. Bolivar making another run at it this year. Liberty winning this year, along with the other teams who I fail to mention and so forth. Apologies given now for that, but with the big time players that have come out such as Kemp, Chism, and the Liberty guys too. They say a big time level of playing field here, which is very representive of NCAA basketball, they know that they are battle tested. Middle Tenn, not taking anything away from them either, they had some big time players/programs as well. Tenn basketball is honestly stronger than it has ever been.

What was the original question? :lol: