Coalfield and Polk.

philip2003

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. They wouldn't move and I was tryin to pitch inside and sometime it just slips. Haha. I hit a kid in the face, good thing he had a facemask on. As for hittin I went 5-5 at grace. 2-4 in a double header at Polk. and went 2-4 yesterday with a HBP. Btw you are awful nice to me, not like most ppl ain't since how I try to be nice to everyone but who are you? I'd like to thanks you in person for beeing to nice to me. I assume your from coalfield, but your awful nice towards me. Well hey keep me up to date on how my boys down Coalfield are doin. I love to see them play good just not when I'm on the mound haha.

Haha. They wouldn't move and I was tryin to pitch inside and sometime it just slips. Haha. I hit a kid in the face, good thing he had a facemask on. As for hittin I went 5-5 at grace. 2-4 in a double header at Polk. and went 2-4 yesterday with a HBP. Btw you are awful nice to me, not like most ppl ain't since how I try to be nice to everyone but who are you? I'd like to thanks you in person for beeing to nice to me. I assume your from coalfield, but your awful nice towards me. Well hey keep me up to date on how my boys down Coalfield are doin. I love to see them play good just not when I'm on the mound haha.

lol ok you keep answering my questions ill keep answering yours

ARE YOU SURPRISED BY THE 11-0 shutout Central gave them??

looks like District 5-AA owns Coalfield!! Polk 6 Coalfield 5: Central 11 Coalfield 0

there ya go

talk ur crap...the way ppl talk about polk...they should be beatin the braves...and they barely beat coalfield??....not 2 put down coalfield or anything...i was @ there game against anderson co....when they put there heart into it..they came out on top against a good team...polk is weak...they dont own anyone...tell them to come play with the big boys around knoxville!

Polk and Mcminn cen are good teams. Coalfield had a down game against mcminn. Colallfield, Polk, Mcminn, Or Grace(chatt) could handle your knoxville teams any day.

yeh mcminn is a tough team they got beat by ootewah and they are one of the top teams in the state.