Cocke co. Verse Davy Crockett

shute33

So I know this isn`t the battle of the greatest teams ever, but it`s going to be a pretty good match up. I`ve read most of the message board stuff about Crockett and am not impressed at all. They have a very juvinile team and that`s going to show up big time in this game. Although they also have a fairly decent returning core, I do believe we will run all over them. We have 7 returning starters as well as 2 foriegn kids (one from Japan and one from France), some great freshman who grew up through the ayso program, and two of the best forwards in the confrence. And despite some of the scores, we do have a fairly good defense, led by three seniors and our returning goaly. But I`m predicting Cocke Co. winning 5-1. Three of the goals scored by Jesus Garcia, one by his brother Jose, and the other one is inn the air, but I`ll prolly score it. And your goal will come from a penalty kick.

Guest Number8

So I know this isn`t the battle of the greatest teams ever, but it`s going to be a pretty good match up. I`ve read most of the message board stuff about Crockett and am not impressed at all. They have a very juvinile team and that`s going to show up big time in this game. Although they also have a fairly decent returning core, I do believe we will run all over them. We have 7 returning starters as well as 2 foriegn kids (one from Japan and one from France), some great freshman who grew up through the ayso program, and two of the best forwards in the confrence. And despite some of the scores, we do have a fairly good defense, led by three seniors and our returning goaly. But I`m predicting Cocke Co. winning 5-1. Three of the goals scored by Jesus Garcia, one by his brother Jose, and the other one is inn the air, but I`ll prolly score it. And your goal will come from a penalty kick.

When and Where are u guys playing????

Guest Number8

My fault, I guess I left that part out. But we play at Crockett on Monday. I believe it starts at 6:30. We were supposed to play awhile ago, but it was rained out or something, so we`re makin up for it then.

ok thanks. I ll try to get there after practice.

Oh by the way it is David crockett not Davy crockett :angry:

good luck.

ok thanks. I ll try to get there after practice.

Oh by the way it is David crockett not Davy crockett :(

good luck.

Ha,lol! Davy-david, its all the same,lol. But I hope ya do stop in and check it our for a lil while! But what school do you play for?

Guest Number8

Ha,lol! Davy-david, its all the same,lol. But I hope ya do stop in and check it our for a lil while! But what school do you play for?

Ight. and i mma keep an eye on #3. I play for Science Hill .

Guest cockett8

shute33

you do alot a talking to predick the game like that yea we have unexperenced players but i would bring it to the pitch to say your goin to walk all over us but if ^_^ you win that will be the first since you have never beaten crockett but mabe this is the year you do

im #8 so ill c you on the pitch

Guest Number8

Congratulation on ur alls game, even thou the PK should have never been given nor that hand goal from #9, but ur team did good.

Oh by the way i was the dude who asked u when the game was gonna start.

Good luck whith the rest of ur season!!! :thumb:

Congratulation on ur alls game, even thou the PK should have never been given nor that hand goal from #9, but ur team did good.

Oh by the way i was the dude who asked u when the game was gonna start.

Good luck whith the rest of ur season!!! :D

Yea, thanks for checking out the game man. It was a pretty good one for the most part. But the wind did make a pretty big difference. Plus it wasn`t a hand ball, it hit him towards his collar bone. And I don`t kow what happend about the penalty kick. But did you see me when I played offense and I hit the goaly,lol. That was really funny! And when their number 8hit ourt goaly,lol. He like just fell. But I gotta give him some credit though, he played really hard all the way through and he kept his team up. Plus hee showed a tremendous amount of leadership. But good luck with ya`lls season!

Guest cockett8

Yea, thanks for checking out the game man. It was a pretty good one for the most part. But the wind did make a pretty big difference. Plus it wasn`t a hand ball, it hit him towards his collar bone. And I don`t kow what happend about the penalty kick. But did you see me when I played offense and I hit the goaly,lol. That was really funny! And when their number 8hit ourt goaly,lol. He like just fell. But I gotta give him some credit though, he played really hard all the way through and he kept his team up. Plus hee showed a tremendous amount of leadership. But good luck with ya`lls season!

hey that was a great game we just could not put the ball in the back of the net but good luck with the rest of you season

that was funny when i just bounced of the goalie lol well any way good luck keep me posted on how your season turns out

number 8

cristian_ronaldo.jpg