Cloudland high baseball

phatbudah55

Lanthorne ain't our team. Everytime he has pitched he walks or hits evrybody. If we play like we did against Unaka last game then we can beat a lot more than north greene. I pitched a good game againt Unaka that day and our feilders only commited two errors.

Yeah yoou pitched good....... Havent seen pitching like that since last time i played slow pitch softball......... I give your field props... they caught more balls that day than i've ever seen them catch in my life.... but it is kinda hard to miss when you have 7 players playing left field and we hit the ball right to one of them everytime because it was near impossible to hit one in a gap.....But anyways ya might want to work on that fastball a little bit and get it up to about 30 mph before you say you pitched good...... I'd love the chance to see you pitch against Unaka again because I guarentee there would be more than 3 bombs that you gave up last time :lol::blink:

Lanthorne ain't our team. Everytime he has pitched he walks or hits evrybody. If we play like we did against Unaka last game then we can beat a lot more than north greene. I pitched a good game againt Unaka that day and our feilders only commited two errors.

I am surprise you talk about your teammate like that