Oneida 06'

yodaddy

Don't pay any attention to your critics ladiez...... Nobody said we would win a game this year and we've already won 4....... believe in ur coaching ur teamates and most importantly in urselves and u'll begin to get better and start winning some of those games...... good luck tonight at SHS :lol:

Don't pay any attention to your critics ladiez...... Nobody said we would win a game this year and we've already won 4....... believe in ur coaching ur teamates and most importantly in urselves and u'll begin to get better and start winning some of those games...... good luck tonight at SHS :lol:

well ive seen them play before and they havent really done anything to impress me but i guess they are improvin alittle since the past few years and have they been doin any better since the beginning of the season bc it seems as if they had a few rough games

well ive seen them play before and they havent really done anything to impress me but i guess they are improvin alittle since the past few years and have they been doin any better since the beginning of the season bc it seems as if they had a few rough games

IMPROVIN' A LITTLE is a HUGE understatement. evidently you havent watched, and if you have then you dont know anything about softball or Oneida for the last 4 or 5 years. Considering that Oneida has moved from playing three innings and getting beat 20-0 to playing seven innings and actually making the other teams work for a win.....ONEIDA HAS IMPROVED! Wait till districts..by that time the kinks will be worked out and watch out. See ya at Scott High! #15

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not for sure if it's -ALL- the coaches.. they may not be the best , but i think that we should be able to make it past them and i KNOW we can make it so lets just try not to pay attention to the coaches and work on gettin along as a TEAM cause' that could help alot.. :thumb: .. and WE have improved alot..i'm proud of the team..Keep It Up

....we have a lot of talent and a lot of really great players...but what we lack is motivation and a winning attitude...if we get out there and play like we know we can..we can win some games..*and* do good at discrict tournaments...so lets get it in gear girls and win some games..#22