smyrna lavergne

mhcdad

i was told that the match was a 1-1 most of the way and a goal got called back with no time left....anybody know what happened

lavergne controled the game but could not finsh inside the six twice,scored early in the game,smyrna had a one on one with goalie an a good one touch found the goal,as for the last play the ref raised his hand as soon as the smyrna player went up for the header while making contact with lavergnes goalie some say he didnt touch him but the ref made a call that some liked an some didnt , the timing of the call is what stinks the most, lavergne should have won the game but that is why you play the game,

Supposedly a smyrna player ran into the keeper on a long high shot that eventually went over the keepers head.... the player wasnt within 2 feet of the goalie.

i take it you were not at the game to say he was not within 2 ft of the goalie, because if you were there you would have to have the best eyes of anybody in the world or you would not have said supposedly a smyrna player ran into the keeper, sounds like the old smyrna coach got caught with his hand in the old cookie jar in missouri , go dawgs............................

Supposedly a smyrna player ran into the keeper on a long high shot that eventually went over the keepers head.... the player wasnt within 2 feet of the goalie.

i take it you were not at the game to say he was not within 2 ft of the goalie, because if you were there you would have to have the best eyes of anybody in the world or you would not have said supposedly a smyrna player ran into the keeper, sounds like the old smyrna coach got caught with his hand in the old cookie jar in missouri , go dawgs............................