11u Sub-State & State Predictions

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I thought they were better than that. Do you know what tournament that was?

Thanks.

I think it was the Brentwood Tournament. I think the Stars held them to under 10 pts. But I have also seen that the MC Magic won their division in a tournament this past weekend in Lebanon.

Tne MC Magic are in the North, which is the one sub-state that does not appear to have a dominant team. If you are a good team but not in the class of the Express or The FCA team, then this year would have been the perfect year to head North. Any good team would have a chance of winning the North this year.

Prediction is a little hazardous, isn't it? No one really expected the Trotters to beat the Storm. And in the South, the TN Pearls were overlooked. It will be interesting to see what happens in the North. How have the Cookeville Ladies done this year in tournament play?

I hear the Falcons almost beat the Pearls in the Losers final. What was up with that? Wish I could have seen the game, hear it was a good one. I also heard that they beat Pearls a month ago to win a tourny in Shelbyville. Are they that good?

Prediction is a little hazardous, isn't it? No one really expected the Trotters to beat the Storm. And in the South, the TN Pearls were overlooked. It will be interesting to see what happens in the North. How have the Cookeville Ladies done this year in tournament play?

I hear the Falcons almost beat the Pearls in the Losers final. What was up with that? Wish I could have seen the game, hear it was a good one. I also heard that they beat Pearls a month ago to win a tourny in Shelbyville. Are they that good?