fewest goals

manufan55

Guest Number8

man im looking foward to playing science hill

Im not. I really don't wanna play. I wish u all good luck thou. I read u scored dude, WAY TO GOO. Dude the paper said i gave away a penalty, it is not true thou in case u were wondering. I was NO WHERE near that faul, and they put my brothers name in stead of my name when i hit the post. My brother graduated last year....what on earth were they thinking???? Well dude i mma catch u sometimes later, u better catch on of our games. OH dude come on monday we play CAK should be a fun one. see ya dude.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not. I really don't wanna play. I wish u all good luck thou. I read u scored dude, WAY TO GOO. Dude the paper said i gave away a penalty, it is not true thou in case u were wondering. I was NO WHERE near that faul, and they put my brothers name in stead of my name when i hit the post. My brother graduated last year....what on earth were they thinking???? Well dude i mma catch u sometimes later, u better catch on of our games. OH dude come on monday we play CAK should be a fun one. see ya dude.

How long is the drive up there? We anticipated 2 hours. Is that about right?

Guest Number8

How long is the drive up there? We anticipated 2 hours. Is that about right?

Yes sir that is about right, but that excludes the time of bathroom break.

rossview has given up 1 goal so far this season with goal differential of 28:1

It looks like on eurosportscoreboard that Rossview has now given up 4 all against District opponents. No offense but not considered a strong District with the exception that Clarksville has been the strong team usually out of that District. It showed them with a tie against Northeast ? This should drop them down in the Rankings.