IMAC COnference

bigtimeglove

i do alot of traveling around in this conference and live in the area i really think this conference has alot to offer but i am just tired of going to the greenville page to talk about it so i figured i would help

West

East

Greenville

Cocke

Jeff

out to have there own page and share scores and info about other teams either in the conference or outside to better inform everyone involved sense the citizen tribune can't post anything on the net about the good soccer we are seeing this year

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any predictions on the game?

If west will come out and play strong and not let the flow of the game get disrupted they should win by 2 goals easy. but at the same time i think greenville's offense can be more explosive but they have to get through one heck of a back line then a goalie and greenville has no defense nor a goalie which they found out against jeff a loss they are still crying about

i do alot of traveling around in this conference and live in the area i really think this conference has alot to offer but i am just tired of going to the greenville page to talk about it so i figured i would help

West

East

Greenville

Cocke

Jeff

out to have there own page and share scores and info about other teams either in the conference or outside to better inform everyone involved sense the citizen tribune can't post anything on the net about the good soccer we are seeing this year

One thing....why do you have Cocke County over Jeff?

whew what about that west greenville game last night 7-1 i thought greenville was going to have a little bit more to offer this year but i guess the guys they lost last year really meant alot to that team west dominated the game from start to finish greenvilles marking was awful they just looked like a deer in head lights from kickoff congrats west you might just be the team to beat in the IMAC this year

whew what about that west greenville game last night 7-1 i thought greenville was going to have a little bit more to offer this year but i guess the guys they lost last year really meant alot to that team west dominated the game from start to finish greenvilles marking was awful they just looked like a deer in head lights from kickoff congrats west you might just be the team to beat in the IMAC this year

Morristown West has an excellent defense and Greeneville does not. The score reflects that.

Morristown West has an excellent defense and Greeneville does not. The score reflects that.

I think greenville is really having problems scoring goals as well JT i believe his name is really has a hard time getting his shots on target but i guess when you are the only goal scorer teams key on you night in night out and the pressure gets to you but i personally feel he would better serve the team as a wing they have to have someone better to get the ball in the net

I think greenville is really having problems scoring goals as well JT i believe his name is really has a hard time getting his shots on target but i guess when you are the only goal scorer teams key on you night in night out and the pressure gets to you but i personally feel he would better serve the team as a wing they have to have someone better to get the ball in the net

What if i told you Carrino played on two torn hamstrings? Just wait until he is healthy is all im going to say.