Catholic will take state

italian stallion01

i think catholic played bad that game against cak. it looked like they tried to hard.

??? I don't think either team played their best, but I don't completely understand your statement. I think both teams were kind of feeling each other out, and I would expect a better game if we meet again.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? I don't think either team played their best, but I don't completely understand your statement. I think both teams were kind of feeling each other out, and I would expect a better game if we meet again.

Agreed. CAK and Knox Catholic could be twins. Both teams are very similar in both strengths and weaknesses. I, too, expect the next match to be more animated than the first; however, the score of the next game (and hopefully two more after that) will be very close.

As always, good luck to CAK, except......well, you know when! :D

Agreed. CAK and Knox Catholic could be twins. Both teams are very similar in both strengths and weaknesses. I, too, expect the next match to be more animated than the first; however, the score of the next game (and hopefully two more after that) will be very close.

As always, good luck to CAK, except......well, you know when! :D

Hoya, you got any details about Oneida? 3-0... I'm trying to get your number from the Davis family. Or give them a call and get mine. You play Kingston next week, right?

Edited by BigGExpress