Page vs Marshall Co

Embaseball38

What are some thoughts on this game????? it should be a Great game...Is Bowling going to be the starting pitcher for Page?????? is Lintz going to throw for Marshall Co??? I hope the game ends before Lintz throws so many pitches!!! I hope Marhsall comes out swinging the bat like they have been, and i hope their defense returns to GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the schedule I have, the JV game is at 4:00 and the Varsity is at 6:30. Page had a long weekend with the Shoney's tournament and was playing last night until 6:30 so I hope the boys got some rest for today's game. Page/Marshall games are always good and I expect this one to be no different. I believe Marshall is 3-1 in the district and Page is 2-2. Both are chasing Loretto who is 4-1. Other district games today are Loretto at Lewis and Spring Hill at Giles. As for the pitching, I don't think I've seen Lintz, but I've heard he's pretty good. Bowling was only used sparingly in relief in the Shoney's tournament so he should be good to go. I think defense will be the key to this game. From the 3 games I've seen Marshall play, they will have to limit their errors to 2 or less to win. Page has been pretty good defensive wise so I expect more of the same. Page has been getting men on base, but must get the big hits to bring them in. The home field advantage goes to Page and hopefully there will be good support from the students. It should be a close game with either one good extra base hit or one costly error deciding the outcome.

Page won in 10 inn, 6-5, as a throwing error and a wild pitch decided the game. Marshall out hit Page 11 to 8 as both teams had 3 doubles. Page's Kyle Caldwell almost hit one out that would have been the big hit that won the game. It was a classic pitching duel between the starters - Page's Jeff Hughes and Marshall's Seth Lintz - but it was the relievers - Page's Matt Bowling and Marshall's Judd Stolz who became the pitchers of record late in the game. The rematch of these teams in Lewisburg on April 27 is sure to be another great game.

Page won in 10 inn, 6-5, as a throwing error and a wild pitch decided the game. Marshall out hit Page 11 to 8 as both teams had 3 doubles. Page's Kyle Caldwell almost hit one out that would have been the big hit that won the game. It was a classic pitching duel between the starters - Page's Jeff Hughes and Marshall's Seth Lintz - but it was the relievers - Page's Matt Bowling and Marshall's Judd Stolz who became the pitchers of record late in the game. The rematch of these teams in Lewisburg on April 27 is sure to be another great game.

Good win for the Pats. Thanks Pageman