Ripley has yet not to lose!

MacMarcus07

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is undefeated(1-0-2)! Compared to last year record, they have improved! Any word about them!

madison and other teams are also yet to be beaten, but you guys have not played a team that is better than a Recreational league team yet, so you cant really brag saying you guys are good, if you want to brag you are good then prove it against haywood on thursday or tuesday or w/e... haywood is a decent team so i am anxious to see how you guys do

Ripley actually let DYER COUNTY score TWICE!! dc is the worst soccer team i have ever seen.. i guess ripley's keeper isnt so good after all

The reason why they had scored 2 goals is because they injured their starting goalie in the last 5 mins! They let another goalie in and they scored 2 on him! Their starting goalie is back and ready for Haywood! This is the game I get at least 17 saves! Haywood is goin down! You all will hear about it Thursday!

Yall just mad yall team has been defeated! Ripley is goin all the way! This is their goalie! Madison can get some if they want some but i dought it! Yall just tune in on Thursday and watch wat the score be for us! We are well prepared for them!

haha forget that honestly, madison is the questionably the best team in west tn, next to dyersburg westview and usj... so good luck with that, maybe we will see you guys at districts in the semis, IF you can make it... see you ladies there, by the way madison just beat liberty 6-1 and they took off their starters for the last 10 minutes and had to defenders on and i will admit it, the goal was my fault... but see you guys later