Ooltewah High School Football

DukeRules12

• 2 weeks later...

i heard that Baylor was trying to get him to go there? If he stays healthy he will be one of the best backs in the Chattanooga area...speed wise. Other than that O.H.S should be pretty set. They did lose 2 good defensive players in burke and mcdade but they have the dept to make up for that. It should be a good year.

Ya they did but he didnt want to go there but i think he will stay strong this year last year was the year to get all of his injureys out of the way so he will be strong this year and hopefully they can go to state GO OWLS

Ooltewah did lose a lot of good players this past season but will be returning a lot of good athletes. QB Zack Woods will be replaced by younger brother Jeremy Woods. People say that younger brother looks like a better quarterback physically but can he handle it mentally? As for running back Ooltewah lost all-everything DeWayne Caldwell. They are returning 2-3 running backs that look very promising for the Owls. Sophmore Brian Marshall will be returning for his Junior year. He is a 5'9 170 pound track star with suprising power. He was one of the Owls hardest hitters last year but does get hurt easily. At 5'9 185 Sean Sanders looks like he will take turns carrying the rock. He ran a 4.48 and a 4.49 at Velocity Speed and Strength laser timed. As a fullback last year he has more power than Marshall but not as elusive. The third running back is Marcus Turner. He is a 6' 195 pound bruiser with better than average speed. The offensive line returns 3 starters. In my opinion the biggest lost for the Owls this year from last year will be Tight-end/Linebacker Blake McDade. He lead the team with tackles and receiving yards with 650+ yards. Defense will be fine with 3 starters returning on the D-Line and a good linebacker core. All in all the Owls should hold their ground and have a good chance at winning the region.