10u RANKINGS

The Glory beat the Ladies. The Ladies beat the Xtreme. The Glory beat the Elite. The Pride beat the Glory. Is there something that I am missing?

1. Pride

2. Glory

3. Ladies

4. Elite

Please help if I have left something off.

The Pride is the best team. Without question.

I am happy to help. You left out that the Elite beat the Glory and the Extreme. You conveniently use one victory, which I did not witness but I understand could and should have been won by the Elite, to elevate the Glory above the Elite. Discussions of who beat who do no good in comparing teams, and the reality at this age group is the Glory, Ladies, Elite, and Extreme can each beat each other on any given day. The Pride is a level above this group, but as was evidenced in pool play at states, they are not unbeatable.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did use one victory, the LAST time they played (Glory/Elite). Do you know how many times these teams have played?

You are probably right. Each team can beat each other except the Xtreme. I don't believe they can beat Ladies, Elite, or Glory. I have to repeat that the Elite and Ladies are one dimensional. The Glory has both. They are all great teams. Just my opinion on the rankings.

I did use one victory, the LAST time they played (Glory/Elite). Do you know how many times these teams have played?

You are probably right. Each team can beat each other except the Xtreme. I don't believe they can beat Ladies, Elite, or Glory. I have to repeat that the Elite and Ladies are one dimensional. The Glory has both. They are all great teams. Just my opinion on the rankings.

you bunch of "couldn't play in your day" parents have serious issues. it's no wonder the kind of players you see at some tournaments. you parents are trying to live out your failures through your kids and that is ruining the game. let it go!!

my team can beat your team if the moon is full and the refs make good calls and we make all of are free throws and your shooters don't make those lucky shots and my girl is not sick and our coach woulda played the right girls ( MINE ). my god people geet a grip on the important things in life-health, love, and happiness.

just feel lucky to be alive and quit yer bitchin.........

you bunch of "couldn't play in your day" parents have serious issues. it's no wonder the kind of players you see at some tournaments. you parents are trying to live out your failures through your kids and that is ruining the game. let it go!!

my team can beat your team if the moon is full and the refs make good calls and we make all of are free throws and your shooters don't make those lucky shots and my girl is not sick and our coach woulda played the right girls ( MINE ). my god people geet a grip on the important things in life-health, love, and happiness.

wow?

Edited by abby1

Why would anyone who doesn't want to REhash, REexamine, REanalyze, REconsider, REplay, or RE anything else bother to subscribe to CoachT in the first place? :thumb: If your obsession and fanatacism doesn't extend beyond the final buzzer, then why enter in among those of us who simply can't get enough? Sure there are a lot of parents who pressure their kids to perform well as if they could somehow relive a portion of their own lives. But most enthusiasts who post simply love the game and want to connect with like-minded individuals. Also, there are young people who post and read on the site, I believe Abby is one of them, so let's watch the language. :lol:

yes i am young, i'll get older to. i heard about the things that r said on this board and there r a lot carazy things said here. grownups can be mean, my team is good also.

Abby, I'm sure your team is quite good if the young ladies have the same character that you do! :D Keep up the good work, and don't let anything said on this site (or any other) interfere with your development as a player or as a young lady. Good luck with the rest of your season! And let us old folks know how you're doing! :lol:

.........and thus the name "jackass". Enough said. :lol:

YOUR VERY CLEVER NOMOORE I'D BE WILLING TO BET THIS POST HAS TOUCHED YOU IN SOME WAY FOR YOU TO RESPOND IN THAT WAY.

NOW DON'T BE A HATER

ABBY1 YOU SEEM THE MOST MATURE OF THIS BUNCH. SAD TO SAY THAT PROLLY INCLUDES ME!! WHAT TEAM MIGHT YOU PLAY FOR?

YOUR VERY CLEVER NOMOORE I'D BE WILLING TO BET THIS POST HAS TOUCHED YOU IN SOME WAY FOR YOU TO RESPOND IN THAT WAY.

NOW DON'T BE A HATER

ABBY1 YOU SEEM THE MOST MATURE OF THIS BUNCH. SAD TO SAY THAT PROLLY INCLUDES ME!! WHAT TEAM MIGHT YOU PLAY FOR?

Abby, please DO NOT give your team name or any other personal information to ANYONE on this site or any other! If a person could get your team name, they would probably be able to figure out exactly who you were, and that could be very dangerous. Most adults are well-meaning, but I'm sure you know that some are pretty bad too. I know you're smarter than that anyway! :lol:

How do you report Jack ######. I was just reading and catching up from being away and read what I did and got chills. Everyone has seen primetime lately well, that person demonstrated a scarely thought thru my head. The nerve of a person to ask someone about their identity is scarey. DO WE HAVE A PREDATOR AMONGST US. ABBY1 YOU BE SAFE! AND CONSIDER SHARING THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARENTS.

How do you report Jack ######. I was just reading and catching up from being away and read what I did and got chills. Everyone has seen primetime lately well, that person demonstrated a scarely thought thru my head. The nerve of a person to ask someone about their identity is scarey. DO WE HAVE A PREDATOR AMONGST US. ABBY1 YOU BE SAFE! AND CONSIDER SHARING THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARENTS.

no im not a predator, just curious as to what team she played on. i've got kids that play as well. at first it made me mad that someone would throw the accusation out there, but i see where you are coming from. sorry didn't try to scare anyone. my apologies to abby1 and anyone else.