Lipscomb's Bullpen

pain train

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soory but you are wrong. great pitching beats great hitting everyday

Sure does, but if you look closely you'll see that Covington and USJ both have excellent pitching. If Lipscomb's offense is as weak as everyone is saying, it's going to be hard for them to beat either of the teams I mentioned. Look's like a couple runs might take care of them.

soory but you are wrong. great pitching beats great hitting everyday

I have went and watched Covington beat Cordova and Ripley and USJ beat Ripley twice and seen Lipcomb also, there is no comparision.Covington and USJ looks alot better. Hitting, Pitching and defense wise. They look more solid than Lipscomb.

Edited by Foul Ball

I seen Lipscomb play and I was not impressed at all not any offense to mention.

West Tn should dominate this class for sure. If Lipscomb is the best Middle has to offer their in trouble!

USJ or Covington should take this class.

Since when do west TN boys come up to watch Lipscomb play? Your right.....Lipscombs offence has been weak. They could only score 26 runs to their opponents 4 in the last three games. It's all we have to offer here in middle TN.

with Merry, lyons, holt and baumgartner in the rotation,.lipscomb is a fully loaded gun ready to fire. I think they one of the best bullpen statewide. a repeat is very possible in my opinon

I don't know how you could classify Josh Holt as one of your best pitchers. I 've seen him pitch and if he is one of your best than you should just forfeit every game he pitches.

I seen Lipscomb play and I was not impressed at all not any offense to mention.

West Tn should dominate this class for sure. If Lipscomb is the best Middle has to offer their in trouble!

USJ or Covington should take this class.

This seems like the exact same story we heard last year. That was just before Lipscomb outscored the "competition" 41-3 in four games in Memphis.

I watched them play last year in Memphis and watched them this year their not even close to being as good as they were last year.

I'll agree with that. They are probably not as good offensively as they were last year. However, the pitching is probably just as good and a little deeper than last year. Fielding will be a real key for this team to be able to do much in the playoffs.

They are very young. Only three seniors in the field and a fourth as DH. For the second year in a row several starters elected not to play baseball for various reasons.

I don't know how you could classify Josh Holt as one of your best pitchers. I 've seen him pitch and if he is one of your best than you should just forfeit every game he pitches.

i mean since josh holt is undefeated in the district with an Era against all opponents under 1.00 u can deff. think all you want to but when the J-Train comes to a city near you, you better not be close to the tracks or he will blow some serious black smoke in your face!!

Sincerely, Mr. Nasty Time

i mean since josh holt is undefeated in the district with an Era against all opponents under 1.00 u can deff. think all you want to but when the J-Train comes to a city near you, you better not be close to the tracks or he will blow some serious black smoke in your face!!

Sincerely, Mr. Nasty Time

YOU KNOW!!!