Science Hill @ Farragut

Chizaggi

The thing is he didn't have to spank you team to be good. no player is perfect. from all you've said, I'll say he wasn't at his best when he play you. but you need to understand other people have seen him against other quality teams and he was good. Just get over it.

Inappropriate, Yeah I agree with fanatic really get over it everyone talks trash out on the field! Thats what makes soccer so great! I bet you have talked trash before well then get over it!! Dont let trash talk bother your game just go out and play!! A Farragut High School saying Go Hard or Go HOME!!

Edited by FarragutFan05

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams play a common opponent, Knox Catholic. They are both very good teams. I think Farragut's defense can match the play of Science Hill's forwards. Science Hill's defense will have trouble with Farragut's attack and I'd give a big edge to the Admirals in the mid-field if they play their game. Overall, I think Farragut takes this one by 2 goals. It should be a good match. Good luck to both teams.

Inappropriate, Yeah I agree with fanatic really get over it everyone talks trash out on the field! Thats what makes soccer so great! I bet you have talked trash before well then get over it!! Dont let trash talk bother your game just go out and play!! A Farragut High School saying Go Hard or Go HOME!!

Yeah FarragutFan05 who are you?

The thing is he didn't have to spank you team to be good. no player is perfect. from all you've said, I'll say he wasn't at his best when he play you. but you need to understand other people have seen him against other quality teams and he was good. Just get over it.

what quality teams are you saying he played good against

Guest Number8

O.K. u all need to stop criticising Good players on here. Eddie Did a GREAT job scoring 2 goals agaist CAK in which we won 3 2. He did a Wonderful job against WEST, giving 2 assist in which we won 3 0, and u can ask any of those teams how good he is, And last but not least he scored 2 against D-B in which we won 2-1. I m not saying he is our whole team, but he sure make our offence Real dangerous. Now stop Criticising our player9(s), and stop Posting about subjects that don't concern this topic please.

THANK YOU.

Edited by Number8

O.K. u all need to stop criticising Good players on here. Eddie Did a GREAT job scoring 2 goals agaist CAK in which we won 3 2. He did a Wonderful job against WEST, giving 2 assist in which we won 3 0, and u can ask any of those teams how good he is, And last but not least he scored 2 against D-B in which we won 2-1. I m not saying he is our whole team, but he sure make our offence Real dangerous. Now stop Criticising our player9(s), and stop Posting about subjects that don't concern this topic please.

THANK YOU.

Number8 what position do u play?

Guest Number8

Number8 what position do u play?

I play where ever Coach puts me to play. IF u r really interested i play central, and left mid. THIS topic is not about me, it is about SH V. Farragut.

Seriously, you guys can't be implying that catholic is the only quality team science hill has play. lets get real here.

Knox West tied farragut, Webb, and Baylor. They also beat CAK and Collierville....... science hill beat Knox West 3-0

CAK is rank #1 in AA and has had only one lost, and that was to science hill.

science hill only lost was 2-1 to a good webb team. They beat their local rivals D-B with him scoring both goals.

I gather that He's scored or assisted in every single game that sh(7-1-0) won this season. Anyways lets get back on the topic. my prediction is 2-1 Farragut.

Edited by fanatic55