TN Thunder

Clarksville Stars

Team Memphis

Pool B

Middle TN Gym Rats

Middle TN Magic

Clarksville Soliders

TN Trojans

This has to be the weakest region for 13u substate from the looks of it. Not sure who I would give the nod to. The TN Thunder is a favorite along with Magic and Gym Rats. Memphis teams are always talented. The surprise teams may be the Stars from Clarksville and the Jags.

I look for a rematch of last years Central North Championship game..Magic-Thunder

Edited by TnBball

If I'm not mistaken the pools go as following:

Pool A

TN Thunder

Clarksville Stars

Team Memphis

Pool B

Middle TN Gym Rats

Middle TN Magic

Clarksville Soliders

TN Trojans

This has to be the weakest region for 13u substate from the looks of it. Not sure who I would give the nod to. The TN Thunder is a favorite along with Magic and Gym Rats. Memphis teams are always talented. The surprise teams may be the Stars from Clarksville and the Jags.

I look for a rematch of last years Central North Championship game..Magic-Thunder

im on the tennessee trojans and we only lot to the thunder by 3 points and the memphis team is the memphis ballerz

Just wanted to know what happened in Clarksville this weekend with the 13s

1. Clarksville Stars

2. Tn Thunder

3. Gym Rats

4. Clarksville Soldiers

The top two teams qualified for the Div 1 State...The Stars and Thunder, the Stars beat the Thunder in championship today.

Edited by Coach Boyd

What middle school does the big kid on the trojans play for ? He is a good ball player

Mt. Juliet M.S., I agree he is the most developed big man I've seen at this age. He could make a impact on a really good team. The Trojans dont have the guards to really feed him and get him involved..Good teams will just take him away and let the Trojan guards beat them.

Mt. Juliet M.S., I agree he is the most developed big man I've seen at this age. He could make a impact on a really good team. The Trojans dont have the guards to really feed him and get him involved..Good teams will just take him away and let the Trojan guards beat them.

I did not think he played for Mt Juliet Middle, I saw them play once and did not see him..I thought it was some where in Lebanon...

Edited by Coach Boyd

What is the big kids name ? I did not think he played for Mt Juliet Middle, I saw them play once and did not see him..I thought it was some where in Lebanon...He is a good shot blocker and has nice inside moves...Do you coach TnBball ?

His name is Jacob Thigpen #55. He is around 6'2" and still growing. He attends Walter J. Baird in Lebanon. He only has one game this year that he hasn't had a double double. He has had a few games were he has had triple doubles. He was raw last year, could barely hit a shot, and this year he has come on strong.