Oneida vs. York

Cotton80

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest domenow

well cotton, i think were gonna do pretty good we're better then we were the last time we played em.

oneida is playing better than before, but don't get the "big head" and think you're gonna win. oneida has to play hard, catch the ball, HIT the ball, and don't make any mental errors. mental errors have basically been oneida's problem most of the year. you know the old saying, don't assume anything because it makes an *** out of you and me. play hard and well and you CAN beat York or Coalfied or just about anybody.

oneida is playing better than before, but don't get the "big head" and think you're gonna win. oneida has to play hard, catch the ball, HIT the ball, and don't make any mental errors. mental errors have basically been oneida's problem most of the year. you know the old saying, don't assume anything because it makes an *** out of you and me. play hard and well and you CAN beat York or Coalfied or just about anybody.

:lol: domenow hit the nail on the head well said man :(

it will be really hard for them to beat coalfield. The way coalfield hits the ball and the defense they have it will be really tough

OH i know we have a long way to go we are having a good season compared to the past cuple of seasons but we are still 8 or 9 games below .500 We don't need to get the big head but i think that we have improved a lot since the last time we played york.

Edited by bigman001

Guest domenow

OH i know we have a long way to go we are having a good season compared to the past cuple of seasons but we are still 8 or 9 games below .500 We don't need to get the big head but i think that we have improved a lot since the last time we played york.

oneida has improved, but they still have games each week that they play horribly and act like they couldn't care less to be there. you have to want it bad enough to play hard enough to win it.

oneida has improved, but they still have games each week that they play horribly and act like they couldn't care less to be there. you have to want it bad enough to play hard enough to win it.

yeh ill give them that they have improved alot threw out the year. i remember seeing them in the preseaon tourney out at OS and gettin killed. they are doin alot better.