16u Substate

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not hating on any player or any team. I am just the only Nashvillian that is not afraid to go at these Memphis teams. Memphis gets on these posts and talks trash about the middle Tennessee teams and everyone else in Nashville is too afraid to open there mouths and say anything. Memphis has everyone else in Middle Tennessee punk-ed out. You saw the posts. As far as Erik is concerned, “You right, You right” the stat line is not that impressive against the Thunder, but it is more like 4 minutes, 1 point, 4 assists, and 1 steal, and 1 turnover. He played point guard so I’ll take that for 4 minutes of play. But the stat line that is the most impressive is the W baby. And the 4 minutes was early in the game during a critical stretch. Make sure you know why he came out and didn’t go back in before you start running off at the mouth. It was not because he was playing bad against the Thunder, because he was handling the point. He played half the game in all other games this weekend with all the talent the Ballerz have. In 3 other games he averaged 5 assists and 8 points, and (2 turnovers the whole tournament). We are loaded with scorers so that is last thing he needs to worry about. But if this is who I think it is, I have the tape when he dropped 25 points in your face (5 threes). ANY tape you want to check out let me know. I haven’t hated on anyone. I post FACTS. But you have the hater in your camp sitting in the stands calling our kids gay and all that mess. And you know what, Erik can jump around from team to team because teams will take him. That’s called have a good repore. He’s been loved and respected by every coach that has coached him. And if you think it is because I’m throwing money out there, then maybe that’s because my money can stretch just that long. Erik has played games with one team this year. He hasn’t played a game with the Ballerz Select this year. But you know you through that out there like the Select are slouches or something. Our Select players were DOING players this tournament with only 5 players on the court. I could put him on that team so he could play all the time or a lot, or you know I could run my own organization, or coach my own team so he can be the superstar (ya heard that before). It is not an issue for me or Erik that he doesn’t start every game, or plays all the time, or scores 25 a game. He doesn’t have to been a superstar athlete to feel so self worth. That means every thing to you all. That’s why some of you turned down the offer to play on the Ballerz team, because “I ain’t gonna start”, “I ain’t gonna get to play much”, and now you are over there taking it on the chin. I am looking for Erik to be a winner in life, not a SUPERSTAR basketball player. I am not living through him and he is not trying to live up to some hype that I have put out there about him. And I don’t have to put other kids down just to feel like my son is on some throne. Anyway while others are spending there time working on there basketball skills, he’s in the weight room. HE IS A MONSTER on that football field. You’ll get a chance at him when he comes out of that backfield this year. Make sure you stay low. I ran two cameras all tournament long, and kept the books, and because I post what the tapes reveal, I’m hating? Post your address you I can send you a few copies. I’ll stick in a couple of free copies of when Erik broke you off proper in a few games. It is what it is. What part of any post our there is hating. You just hate that I posted a few facts.

When and Where did your son score 25 points? If you send me a tape make sure it is unedited and not one that continues to loop the same play where he is shooting the same 3 over and over. And not that tape with all the turnovers and missed shots.

We played the allowable number based on AAU rules of out-of-state players. We did however get caught playing players believed to be from another planet.

AFO, I wasn't talkin to U?! Mind your own business you outside garden tool!!! Geez, with players from another planet and you won by three. I here the chants now, USA, USA, USA.

BTW, is the coaching staff from outside space too. Now I understand your immature and childish behavior and posts.

Edited by GoldBolt

Eddie Wisdom I am talking to you!!! Every team you have participated on always has some confusion or crap going on that relates right back to you. What's even more amazing is the people you have been talking badly about to other coaches, those same coaches are talking bad about you. Now how petty is that!

Edited by EDRYDEZNUTZ

Say What! I guess on paper their not. But that goes so show paper does burn and doesn't mean squat DUDE! R u sure Primm is on this team. I thought for sure he plays on the 17u team. R u accusing the Ballerz of cheatin or what? I heard from the Stallions coach they tried to play alot of outstate players this weekend. Do you know if this is true or not?

No, I'm not accusing them of cheating. Not sure about Primm and the only out of state player I know of is Hopson from Kentucky.

ballerz elite won sat. morning by alot against tn wildcats. dont know about the jaguars

ballerz will only be challenged by YOMCA.

only be challenged by yomca? are you crazy the tn thunder played them in the championship on sunday and only lost by 3 and they lost one of their key players during the game. imagine what would have happened if macadoo would have still played the whole game. he was blocking everthing that midstate threw up in the paint. so you are crazy if you really think that yomca is the only challenger for midstate. if they play again I wouldn't be surprised if the thunder beats them. B)

only be challenged by yomca? are you crazy the tn thunder played them in the championship on sunday and only lost by 3 and they lost one of their key players during the game. imagine what would have happened if macadoo would have still played the whole game. he was blocking everthing that midstate threw up in the paint. so you are crazy if you really think that yomca is the only challenger for midstate. if they play again I wouldn't be surprised if the thunder beats them. B)

you're right, I didn't expect that. In that game, were Rayshawn Walker and the big dude there for the ballerz? I didn't see it. I know they missed at least one game that weekend.

Edited by tarheel1

Eddie Wisdom I am talking to you!!! Every team you have participated on always has some confusion or crap going on that relates right back to you. What's even more amazing is the people you have been talking badly about to other coaches, those same coaches are talking bad about you. Now how petty is that!

Okay, let's start by saying, I have NEVER hide behind AirForceOne.

This is indeed Ed (Coach Eddie) Wisdom.

There is no secret about that.

So I hope you don't think you've rattled me by letting our viewers in on that little secret.

Now let's see if you are going to be the MAN that you are, (that's right the MAN that you are)

and provide the viewers some insight on who you are. If you can't do that then the viewers ought

to realize you are as phony as the stuff you post out here on coach T. I have you so worked up because I posted some facts that you went out and started a NEW alias ED RYD DEZ NUTZ. But I am the one that is immature?

I'm going to give you the opportunity to do it yourself, before I call you out, because I know who you are. You talk to

me in my face posing as a friend, but trust me I have always known about the hate you put in the game. Those cats that you

talk to tell me everything you've had to say before YOU decided to climb on Coach T and hide behind your

20 different names. Plus with the money you think I'm throwing out there, it didn't take much to drop a few dimes to find out who is behind these names.

Let's examine a few of your theories...

1) I put McAdoo's family business out there in the streets about his injury and "how do I know"....

"How do I know," My fiance' works on teeth EVERYDAY in her field. She cared enough about the kid that she was the first

down there to care for the kid. I left the bench and went to his and her side while she tried desperately to reset the

tooth. That's how much I (and my family) cared about the kid's well being. She contacted a couple of dentists immediately

to see if there was anything they could do.

2) I brought the kid over from the Nashville Celtics that provoked the dirty foul...

Wrong kid! The player who went up to block the shot was Kevin Giltner. He played along side McAdoo on the

Tennessee Thunder last year, is school mates with Thunder's Scott Newton, still has good repore' with Thunder's

coach Tony Thompson, and (I could be wrong) Kevin is friends with McAdoo. Tyler Cutter is the player you are

mistaking talking about just to get the viewers riled up. And yes he played with Celtics last year while

Erik and I were there. He was not in the play in which McAdoo got hurt. Or maybe he was, you tell me. Maybe

I was seeing things.

3) Erik Wisdom is so garbage as a player was only picked up to play on the Ballerz Elite because of a coach/player deal to bring me in as a coach.

Coach Mike Artis won National Championships (Real Deal on the Hill) without me. Why would he take such a bad player

just to add me to his coaching roster and he was winning before I came along. Coach Artis, thanks for realizing I'm

one heck of a coach. (I'd like to believe Coach Artis needed me so desparately that he would even take a no count player like Erik).

We joined Midstate before we saw

a single game or even a single practice. I had no clue who half the players were when the collaboration went down.

And you know what, I JUST TOLD YOU Erik was playing with the Nashville Celtics, then the Southeast Elite, then he was not

playing at all, and told him not to tell anyone what he was doing. I know how you haters are. You'd get on the

phone and screw up a good thing like YOU always do.

4) I'm throwing out a WHOLE LOT of money just for Erik to play on the Ballerz Elite and THAT is the reason he is there...

If that's what you believe then bring your son on over too, I'll pay for him to play.

We were in the same organization, you collected the money then. I paid for Erik to play, no more. All other parents

paid what I paid. So post what you will.

But again, I'm pleased in your confidence in how far my money stretches, but I'm sorry The Ballerz don't NEED my money.

Now if you want to keep spending your money at the horse races on a loser then go right ahead,

I'm spending mine on the winner. EVERY YEAR. Who wants to travel all these places and LOSE.

Okay, let's start by saying, I have NEVER hide behind AirForceOne.

This is indeed Ed (Coach Eddie) Wisdom.

There is no secret about that.

So I hope you don't think you've rattled me by letting our viewers in on that little secret.

Now let's see if you are going to be the MAN that you are, (that's right the MAN that you are)

and provide the viewers some insight on who you are. If you can't do that then the viewers ought

to realize you are as phony as the stuff you post out here on coach T. I have you so worked up because I posted some facts that you went out and started a NEW alias ED RYD DEZ NUTZ. But I am the one that is immature?

I'm going to give you the opportunity to do it yourself, before I call you out, because I know who you are. You talk to

me in my face posing as a friend, but trust me I have always known about the hate you put in the game. Those cats that you

talk to tell me everything you've had to say before YOU decided to climb on Coach T and hide behind your

20 different names. Plus with the money you think I'm throwing out there, it didn't take much to drop a few dimes to find out who is behind these names.

Let's examine a few of your theories...

1) I put McAdoo's family business out there in the streets about his injury and "how do I know"....

"How do I know," My fiance' works on teeth EVERYDAY in her field. She cared enough about the kid that she was the first

down there to care for the kid. I left the bench and went to his and her side while she tried desperately to reset the

tooth. That's how much I (and my family) cared about the kid's well being. She contacted a couple of dentists immediately

to see if there was anything they could do.

2) I brought the kid over from the Nashville Celtics that provoked the dirty foul...

Wrong kid! The player who went up to block the shot was Kevin Giltner. He played along side McAdoo on the

Tennessee Thunder last year, is school mates with Thunder's Scott Newton, still has good repore' with Thunder's

coach Tony Thompson, and (I could be wrong) Kevin is friends with McAdoo. Tyler Cutter is the player you are

mistaking talking about just to get the viewers riled up. And yes he played with Celtics last year while

Erik and I were there. He was not in the play in which McAdoo got hurt. Or maybe he was, you tell me. Maybe

I was seeing things.

3) Erik Wisdom is so garbage as a player was only picked up to play on the Ballerz Elite because of a coach/player deal to bring me in as a coach.

Coach Mike Artis won National Championships (Real Deal on the Hill) without me. Why would he take such a bad player

just to add me to his coaching roster and he was winning before I came along. Coach Artis, thanks for realizing I'm

one heck of a coach. (I'd like to believe Coach Artis needed me so desparately that he would even take a no count player like Erik).

We joined Midstate before we saw

a single game or even a single practice. I had no clue who half the players were when the collaboration went down.

And you know what, I JUST TOLD YOU Erik was playing with the Nashville Celtics, then the Southeast Elite, then he was not

playing at all, and told him not to tell anyone what he was doing. I know how you haters are. You'd get on the

phone and screw up a good thing like YOU always do.

4) I'm throwing out a WHOLE LOT of money just for Erik to play on the Ballerz Elite and THAT is the reason he is there...

If that's what you believe then bring your son on over too, I'll pay for him to play.

We were in the same organization, you collected the money then. I paid for Erik to play, no more. All other parents

paid what I paid. So post what you will.

But again, I'm pleased in your confidence in how far my money stretches, but I'm sorry The Ballerz don't NEED my money.

Now if you want to keep spending your money at the horse races on a loser then go right ahead,

I'm spending mine on the winner. EVERY YEAR. Who wants to travel all these places and LOSE.

I talked to KEvin Giltner earlier during football practice today, this is what he said when I talked to him about it.

"I went up to block him and Tyler Cutter was under Mcadoo when he came down."

I asked him if him and Mcadoo were friends he said they werent enemies.

Kevin Giltner is a great kid and a great player he isnt cheap and he isnt a player that goes out for revenge in anyway.