Bartlett?

manU721

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartlett is not very good we Millington beat them 3-1 i don't have a clue as to what happened to them or Cordova that is what happens when you have alot of talent and then they are gone plus the refs don't call much for them thank god. Millington will win that district by far.

• 2 weeks later...

Bartlett will be seeing either cordova or bolton in the super region finals. after we have been in action for the last few weeks and hearin from the other players we are only going up and "we are the most dangerous no. 4 team this district has ever seen" so dont count us out yet.

Edited by upper_90_or_bust

Bartlett will be seeing either cordova or bolton in the super region finals. after we have been in action for the last few weeks and hearin from the other players we are only going up and "we are the most dangerous no. 4 team this district has ever seen" so dont count us out yet.

what about Millington? They seem to be having a good year.. What was the score between Bartlett/Bolton?

Edited by manU721

I hate to say this but Millington will beat Bartlett Millington has some great players my son has scored 6 goals 2 against Bartlett they are horrible first off they only rely on 1 or 2 players last year Bartlett was a whole lot better plus Millington has beat some great teams like Kingsbury,St.Benedict,torn thru the district all i can say is watch out Millington will be a #1 Seed going into the Sectionals Bolton#2 Millington vs Bartlett Monday at 7:00 before that game Cordova vs Bolton 5:00.

I hate to say this but Millington will beat Bartlett Millington has some great players my son has scored 6 goals 2 against Bartlett they are horrible first off they only rely on 1 or 2 players last year Bartlett was a whole lot better plus Millington has beat some great teams like Kingsbury,St.Benedict,torn thru the district all i can say is watch out Millington will be a #1 Seed going into the Sectionals Bolton#2 Millington vs Bartlett Monday at 7:00 before that game Cordova vs Bolton 5:00.

Where are these 2 games being played? Monday 5:00 and 7:00 Where?